Pray for Travis Barker

I'm against all God references. It's like those HIP musicians with their complicated shoes!!!!!!

:D :D :D

I'm against all God references. It's like those HIP musicians with their complicated shoes!!!!!!

:D :D :D

You mean clogs? :confused:

clogs.jpg

So I guess that all reference to prayer or God or good wishes,Must mean that it is coming from a Christian, right? Those are the only people that hold good thoughts and pray, right?
Well, congratulations, you putz, you managed to hi-jack a thread that was trying to send good wishes to a fellow artist that was injured and express sympathy and concern for the other victims, and try to make it ALL ABOUT YOU and your likes and dislikes.
How incredibly insecure are you? I read a ton of posts on this site all day and most of them don't reflect my interests.............. so I just don't say anything!
You must have a lot of mirrors in your house and a whole lot of pictures of you hanging up all around you. It's amazing that you could tear yourself away to post at all.

Ya know, the dumbass saw "PRAY" right in the title of the thread! If he was opposed to the subject he didn't have to open it. Shit, you see the word "pray", you know what kind of people are posting there! No one's holding a gun to your head!

Not to mention that my intention was for whatever good wishes and positive thoughts anyone of any religion (or non-religion) wants to make!

And for the love of all things great and small, the constitution guarantees me the right to practice my religion openly and freely!! It guarantees freedom OF religion, not freedom FROM it! You got a problem with me praying for someone or asking other people to pray, or even asking them for well wishing...TOO FUCKING BAD! Let me see where I left my rats ass and when I find it I'll give it to you!

CaptainShitcork is free too shut the fuck up any time!!

Shit a lot of you folk are into your fuckin' "prayer" shit! Is this a music forum or a fuckin' christian revivalist forum????

Making a comment like this shows, immaturity and stupidity. Please spare us next time...

Also throwing fucking,shit,etc in the sentence,dosent make you look any cooler.

You religious schizos should study some theoretical physics and get some humanism up ya, your superstitious nonsense offends me intellectually. "Let us pray for him"... "may his spirit soar to heaven"... blah blah... fucking pathetic!

Yeah I'm the "fuck shit" troll, whatever, but I tell you, religion is fucking retarded!

Tell me one good reason why I should not be allowed to voice my gripe towards religious nonsense? Is this some christian fuckin' police state? (I'm sure a lot of you christian control-freaks would just love that!).

Go shove your bibles up your assholes, you schizo retarded ****s!

From the structure of your sentences, I can tell you haven't looked deeply into anything. So before you even try to lecture us on Religion or call it retarded, LEARN.

I completely agree, Religion is the opiate of the masses, its a mini government inside of a country. But, you have no right to talk bad about these people, some of them have done amazing and good things, and some are just hypocrites.

Stop trying to seem intelligent, and stop trying to troll, you fail.

You know, these trolls are just that, trolls. They make comments just to get negative reactions from people. Just ignore it and it'll die.

I do not like Travis Barkers music at all but I hope he pulls through. He's a talented musician. That is a terrible thing to have to live through. Anyone who has ever had a similar experience (very bad car crash ect) knows how hard it is.

I think the comments on the "tempo" and "Tattoos" were just humorous and they got blown way out of proportion. The "wait for the flames" comment I think was not meant for the victims but rather the "fire" that he was starting in this thread. Let's just ignore it and move on.

I think the comments on the "tempo" and "Tattoos" were just humorous and they got blown way out of proportion. The "wait for the flames" comment I think was not meant for the victims but rather the "fire" that he was starting in this thread. Let's just ignore it and move on.

I knew I could count on a Portlander to have a voice of reason. Props also to MadAudio and timboZ :D

Last edited:
Back