Pray for Travis Barker

Oh wait, I remember, you're the guy who was waiting for a flame after dissing a guy who just got burned in a fire.

Sorry to hear this. On a positive note: maybe this will help his tempo.

^^ waits for the flame

On a positive note: maybe you won't come back now everyone hates you.

^^ waits for the reply

Shit a lot of you folk are into your fuckin' "prayer" shit! Is this a music forum or a fuckin' christian revivalist forum????

Seriously? Is that your idea of an intelligent post, or will you be even more entertaining soon?

There's all kinds of folks here, those who pray, and those who don't, but lots who care. And now with your brilliant interjection, we see that there's at least one who gets off on mocking a bunch of those folks...

Nice job.

Shit a lot of you folk are into your fuckin' "prayer" shit! Is this a music forum or a fuckin' christian revivalist forum????

Wow.. You're on a "fuck SHIT" trolling roll lately... (Look at the post before this one in his history).

On-topic: I hope for the best for all involved, heart goes out to that assistant's wife. How terrible for her...

Alright, settle down....

While I wish Barker and the other guy a swift recovery, I think it's totally insane to demand that everyone should feel the same way about this. I personally have never listened to Blink 182 and don't feel that just because he's purported to be a great drummer I should suddenly somehow care more about him. I hate to break it to you, but being a musician does not make one worthy of instantaneous respect.

You religious schizos should study some theoretical physics and get some humanism up ya, your superstitious nonsense offends me intellectually. "Let us pray for him"... "may his spirit soar to heaven"... blah blah... fucking pathetic!

Yeah I'm the "fuck shit" troll, whatever, but I tell you, religion is fucking retarded!

Tell me one good reason why I should not be allowed to voice my gripe towards religious nonsense? Is this some christian fuckin' police state? (I'm sure a lot of you christian control-freaks would just love that!).

Go shove your bibles up your assholes, you schizo retarded ****s!

You religious schizos should study some theoretical physics and get some humanism up ya, your superstitious nonsense offends me intellectually. "Let us pray for him"... "may his spirit soar to heaven"... blah blah... fucking pathetic!

Yeah I'm the "fuck shit" troll, whatever, but I tell you, religion is fucking retarded!

Tell me one good reason why I should not be allowed to voice my gripe towards religious nonsense? Is this some christian fuckin' police state? (I'm sure a lot of you christian control-freaks would just love that!).

That's a good start but you're going to want to direct it towards some people in particular if you want to get things going. Pick a couple and call them retarded asterisks personally and you'll get a good response.

If it helps, your post here is absolutely ridiculous and makes you look a total prick.

Go to town!

Hey fuck you, c-u-n-t. What exactly are you defending here? Religion? A world without cuss-words? Some 2-bit fuckwit yuppie drummer masquerading as a "punk" in some lame fag band? What? What is it? What are you so defensive about? Lay your cards on the table, fuckhead. Show your true colours, retard.

Hey fuck you, c-u-n-t. What exactly are you defending here? Religion? A world without cuss-words? Some 2-bit fuckwit yuppie drummer masquerading as a "punk" in some lame fag band? What? What is it? What are you so defensive about? Lay your cards on the table, fuckhead. Show your true colours, retard.

Better. But you need to specify. Are you aiming this at me, or just anyone who reads it?

Hey, calm down!

I'm going to pray for you, ya heathen 'tard!

I feel for those lost.
As for Travis ... sorry about your ill happening. Looks like you'll pull through.

Thankfully so .... the fanboys would be lost! :rolleyes:

and who injured or were effected by this crash.

http://www.cnn.com/SHOWBIZ/

Pray that if he pulls through that the pain and recovery are short. Not my favorite type of music or favorite drummer, but a damn good one!

My heart goes out to all of them!

P

For some reason I would have never thought you would be the one to post that...not saying your a bad guy in the slightest I just didnt think you would be the one to post something, but that was very nice of you.

Shut the fuck up.

Yo Capt'nClogs,

So I guess that all reference to prayer or God or good wishes,Must mean that it is coming from a Christian, right? Those are the only people that hold good thoughts and pray, right?
Well, congratulations, you putz, you managed to hi-jack a thread that was trying to send good wishes to a fellow artist that was injured and express sympathy and concern for the other victims, and try to make it ALL ABOUT YOU and your likes and dislikes.
How incredibly insecure are you? I read a ton of posts on this site all day and most of them don't reflect my interests.............. so I just don't say anything!
You must have a lot of mirrors in your house and a whole lot of pictures of you hanging up all around you. It's amazing that you could tear yourself away to post at all.

Back