Pearl Limited edition Chad Smith drum kit

Yeah any info on it only talks about the graphics and badges. Lol.

I dunno, how much is it? Why do you want it?

Yeah any info on it only talks about the graphics and badges. Lol.

I dunno, how much is it? Why do you want it?

I got it minus the snare for 300 bucks. And i want it because one chad smith is an idol of mine. 2 the 22' bass drum is preferable to me, and three i wanted a drum kit with 2 floor toms instead of 2 rack toms. i mean i think it sounds great, im just curious of peoples opinions on here cause there are a few people on here whos opinion i value to an extent cause their knowledgeable and know their shit. ive seen reviews all over saying its a bad drum kit and others saying its great

Well all that matters is that you like it. I don't know anything about it. I didn't even know he had a signature kit. Congrats!

Man to bad you didn't get the snare. I thought that was one of the selling points of that kit. haha

But still cool score.

Google finally came through, but I'm not sure how accurate this bit of info off of wiki is:

Chad Smith & Joey Jordison limited edition - Released as an Export shell pack, the Joey Jordison kits consisted of a double bass setup and comes with a Joey Jordison signature snare, while the Chad Smith kits are made in a rock setup and comes with a Chad Smith signature snare. These kits were later rereleased in 2008 as a Forum drum kit.

Yea the snare drum was a huge selling point. But when it comes down to it, even without the snare its still a great kit. I wasnt expecting it to sound like this at all.

Back