More Samples

Cooperman

Well, I've compiled the rest of the samples that I managed to get my hands on. The Hi-Hat samples I don't think are that good - I don't think I'll be using any of them - but you might find something you like... the Hi-Hat file is only 345Kb anyway so it's not by any means a big download.

The Snare samples (847Kb) are quite varied, some sound quite nice - there's quite a bit of variation of reverb on these samples as well which can be nice in certain situations.

The Kicks (379Kb) are also varied and include some nice sounding samples. There is also a small Percussion set (283Kb) which incudes cowbell, tambourine and timpani samples.

However, the Tom samples (1.1Mb) are EXCELLENT in my opinion. All sizes available, from small roto toms to 18" floor toms - I highly recommend these.

Ok, here are the URL's www.juston.com/public/cooperman/HiHat.zip www.juston.com/public/cooperman/Kick.zip www.juston.com/public/cooperman/Percussion.zip www.juston.com/public/cooperman/Snares.zip www.juston.com/public/cooperman/Toms.zip

and if you missed the Cymbal samples www.juston.com/public/cooperman/Cymbals.zip

I don't know how many people are actually gonna use these are not, but if I find more from anyway I'll post them for everyone.

Coop:

I've downloaded some of these samples, but I haven't had a chance to check 'em out. Thanks for posting them though. I'm always on the lookout for for new sounds. I'll let you know how they work out for me.

appreciatecha,
dmc

Coop:

I've downloaded some of these samples, but I haven't had a chance to check 'em out. Thanks for posting them though. I'm always on the lookout for new sounds. I'll let you know how they work out for me.

appreciatecha,
dmc

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dmcsilva:
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Back