10' splash
16' med thin Crash
16' rock crash
18' med thin crash
18' china
20' rock ride

Zildjian ZXT titanuim...

How much would u give?

Honest answers for it only.. None of this... £2:50 crap!

<3

hee hee ^_^

did it on a websit ebefore

they said.. aye baw bag..

£2:50

u know two pound fifty..

No shitting about i emplyed there!

Surprisingly, I've seen the ZBT's go for not too cheap on some drum forums (check drumdogs.com and drums.com forums). I would expect you could get $30-40 (US) a piece for some of those, which is not much less than you probably paid.

Titanium. Hmm lets see 50 cents. no wait 3 cents canadian. Either that or two used buttons. Nah these cymbals won't fetch much because they are not of great quality. They were basically a fad, now you may be able to sell them to a travis barker fan for as much as you payed for them.

Put it up on ebay with a minumum of 30 bucks US and see how high it can go... If you describe it well, people on ebay will buy anything.

lateforwork said:
Put it up on ebay with a minumum of 30 bucks US and see how high it can go... If you describe it well, people on ebay will buy anything.

Also, put some pictures up.

Use good lighting. If your don't have a digital camera - ask everyone that you know if they do - and either borrow it or get them to take pictures for you.

Pictures definitely will help you sell them on E-bay.

Tim

I'm lookin to have 2 crashes aride china hats with my new avedia

Any chance there will be enough money for them by selling all them ZXT TITANUIMS???

If you're asking if you'll have enough money to buy an Avedis set after selling your ZXT's. I don't think so. Even if you buy used, for example, a used 16" A Crash will run you 75-90 bucks. Hihats and chinas from the A Series have pretty high resale value.

Sell each of them on ebay individually, id say you could get anywhere from $20-50 (i dunno pounds, sry lol) per cymbal if your lucky.
There is no way you will have enough money to upgrade and get 5 cymbals, probably not enough for 3 (but then again, almost always it costs money to trade in and upgrade).

Its worth it though, those Avedises will sound so much better.

Back