Drummer challenge/project

What's wrong with you? How do you know what his intentions are? Do you know this guy? Oh, oh, I see...he said "I'm just a guitarist having a little fun."

Yeah sorry everyone, don't know what I was thinking. This guy's trustworthy.

TheBigGiantHead said:
What's wrong with you? How do you know what his intentions are? Do you know this guy? Oh, oh, I see...he said "I'm just a guitarist having a little fun."

Yeah sorry everyone, don't know what I was thinking. This guy's trustworthy.

How do you know that I don't know this guy? I guess you know me? er? :confused:

TheBigGiantHead said:
What's wrong with you?

I find it amusing you ask that question, as I`m wondering whats wrong with you. :rolleyes:

Is this all an act or are you just plain stupid, get over yourself :mad:

I feel sorry for people like you, who have to try and pu themselves above others. it just shows how little you are.

And your point about weak drummers are the only ones to colaborate for free, is just plain Idiotic.

Get on your high horse and rife in to the sunset, but dont stop there ride untill you reach a place were no man has set his feet before, and stay there ;)

I swap musical ideas and parts with the likes of Bulls Hit all the time. If I make any money off anything, I will gladly pay him his fair share. Since my beer consumption is way greater than my income from music, we are still in the hole. But, as inexperienced amateurs, we seem to have some fun with this. If it's all about the money, it probably don't belong on Home Recording. :rolleyes: I think Pros go to another site. And I'm sure they are duly compensated.

thebiggianthead is probably like that ted phillips guy from a while back, just some kid trying to annoy people, 15 posts and most are just him being and ass

GreenDank said:
Why am I doing this?....I'm trying to put together a CD of my songs (and collaborations)

Sounds like Greendank made his intentions pretty clear. I am all for collabs, but if he was going to put out a CD, then "give the drummer some".

RezN8 said:
Sounds like Greendank made his intentions pretty clear. I am all for collabs, but if he was going to put out a CD, then "give the drummer some".

I see where you're coming from. You link to a page with a CD for sale, so you actually do (or hopefully) make money playing music. Anymore I just assume people know I can't make any money playing music, but I guess that's not common knowledge. I gave it a shot with a band, but now it's just me, cheap equipment, and home recording. It's pretty cool the different levels of home recording anymore. Everything from people just goofing around to pro players and pro engineers.

RezN8 said:
not all cds are put out to make money

Dogman said:
I swap musical ideas and parts with the likes of Bulls Hit all the time. If I make any money off anything, I will gladly pay him his fair share. Since my beer consumption is way greater than my income from music, we are still in the hole. But, as inexperienced amateurs, we seem to have some fun with this. If it's all about the money, it probably don't belong on Home Recording. :rolleyes: I think Pros go to another site. And I'm sure they are duly compensated.

Hell yeah. Internet collabs are almost as much fun as a real jam. In some ways they're better because you never really know how something is going to turn out.

The fact that there might be a one in a quadrillion chance of somebody making money off of my beats doesn't keep me awake at nights worrying. In fact if that did happen, it would actually be quite cool

First of all: nice job guys.
I always try to follow collab-projects. I write both music and lyrics.
Even I can play most instruments myself I do collaborate with others.
I do this for fun and it’s funnier and less lonely this way.
I make enough money for a living at my work and I don’t try to make some extra bucks.
One of my collabs is unemployed and I would be glad if he could make some bucks out of it.
I've used to for money every single night when I was younger and I got tired of it. I play music for free now with much more pleasure.
See you!

Back