Drum Recordings Led Zeppelin SOUND!!!

jsanfilippo5

Hi Everyone,

Im new to these forums and wanted to let everyone know about a new service that I am offering.

I am an audio engineer and I am currently working with 2 excellent drummers in the New York City area. They play just about EVERY style and get really put the finishing touches to your mix. Want a Zeppelin sound? beatles? pantera, we got it covered with 5 different drum kits for us to use.

kit 1 -1976 Ludwig Vistalite 22" bass drum
kit 2 -1999 Ludwig Maple series set with a 26" BASS DRUM (bonham sound)
Kit 3 -1968 Slingerlandset with 18" bass drum
kit 4 -2001 Ludwig butcher block set with 24" bass drum
Kit 5 - DW custom set various pieces mixed from different sets.

We use a wide range of snare drums and cymbals with these kits including paiste and zildgian cymbals, ludwig acrolite snares, wooden snares and piccolo from ludwig, pearle, and tama.

We will give you a good clean digital recording read to be mixed into your project. We can give you each drum on a seperate track or create a 2 channel; mix for you, we really dont recommend a mix though.

You have the option of having a "live set" sound using room mics or we can do direct micing. oR YOU CAN HAVE BOTH!

In most cases we will record to digital using cubase and we will export all the files into .wav or .aif files whichever you prefer - all of our files will integrate seamlessly into your current project.

In some cases we can do analog recording to 1/2 tape, but there is an extra fee.

Upon completion of your drum track We will post a rough mix of it on our website for you to download in MP3 format, let us know if you want us to change anything, we will give you up to 3 different versions if you dont like the first one; you got to more to go.

AFter you decide on the track you like and payment is recieved a high quality MP3 will be post for immediate download (just to play around with while your waiting for the cds) and 2 hard copies will be mailed to you, 1 for everyday use and 1 for a backup!

We can record a drum track for your songs at EXTREMELY low rates,Some places may charge you 100- 500 per song , we will charge 50 dollars a song and if you want to have multiple songs or different drum takes for one song we offer a quantity discount depending on the length of the song.

Why do we do it so cheap - not because we su-k but because we love what we do. Im a graduate of the Institute of audio research in NYC, and a musician for 25 years - guitar/bass/keys. My drummers are incredible - 1 of them being a graduate of juliard schoolof music in NYC.

I can also do midi drum programming to for 25 dollars a song!

If anyone is interested please let me know, i will hopefully have my web site up soon with pictures of our equipment and rates.

spam is not looked on kindly around here. if you want to advertise your services , then i'm sure you can pay for a banner add like some of the other guys here

sorry if i seemed nasty, i was actually just trying to give you a heads up. ;) some of the guys take unsolicited advertising on this bb very seriously. the "spam police" are like some hardcore prison gang, and if what i said offended you these guys will make your therapist a millionaire. i saw that it was your first post so i tried to lay the vibe on you gently, sorry if i offended.

i'm sure with all of your experience you'll be a great assest to the hr.com community... and with that, welcome to hr.com :)

i have no problem removing this post if its not allowed, i thought maybe some people out there could use a person like me, and i figured what better place to post, but if this post needs to nbe deleted please delete it or tell me how to and I will, I would consider buying advertising on the site if thats possible.

sorry for the "spam"

Back