drum machines

muddyfox1177

looking to by a drum machine for use when playing mainly indie and alternate rock guitar any suggestions I have aroond a £350 buget

Hi, and welcome to the forums!

What's your recording setup? What gear do you have already?

Are you looking for something with built in samples that you can record the line output analog audio from,
or something that will trigger a virtual instrument/sample library like SSD, Addictive Drums, or drumcore?

I'm guessing the typical Alesis, Boss, whatever would do. The more preset phrases the better

This thread is 100 Years old>>> What is relevant now>>> I just bought a DP24SD (03/2020) and need some DRUMS >>>no computer just a decent machine

This thread is 100 Years old>>> What is relevant now>>> I just bought a DP24SD (03/2020) and need some DRUMS >>>no computer just a decent machine

Singular Sound BeatBuddy is pretty slick and has some good features. You do need a computer to manage songs/patterns and there is a bit of a learning curve with that. Besides the ability to play pattern based songs with fills and transitions, users have also created complete songs which include other instruments such as bass and piano.

BeatBuddy Videos

BeatBuddy forum...... Singular Sound Forum

Back