Downloadable VSTi Drums

Status
Not open for further replies.

ktay

DVIs are Downloadable Virtual Instrument plug-ins for Mac and PC. They are downloadable directly online and work as a standalone as well as within any VST, AU or RTAS host.

There are tons of sampled drum instruments available and they sound realistic, punchy and tight! Pretty great stuff.

http://no thanks - link removed.com

Last edited by a moderator:
If you keep posting links to this company, people will get the wrong idea about you.

Keep it in the right parts of the forum please - this has nothing to do with recording drums or percussion and people are complaining about your posts.

Ban his spammy ass!

He admitted elsewhere that he works for a music software company. Muppet.

I think True's deleting his posts. I might leave this thread here because I know my limits and I can't just go around deleting Greg_L posts.:eek:

He admitted elsewhere that he works for a music software company. Muppet.

I think True's deleting his posts. I might leave this thread here because I know my limits and I can't just go around deleting Greg_L posts.:eek:

You rule as a mod! :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, editing my posts is not cool.
OK. I thought you'd find it funny. I was trying to make you happy.
Did he seriously do that? Definitely not cool.

Relacks, I just changed "you suck as a mod" to "you rule as a mod". See, it's funny cos it's the opposite.
laughingsml6.gif

Anyway, I think this trainwreck has served its purpose. I'll let it drop off into obscurity now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back