• Pacific/DW

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Gretsch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not legal...so the rape thing might not work out in your best interests...wait a few months and the consequences might not be as bad.
but anyway...im sure you all are very good drummers...

My God. Are we turning the drum forum into the cave?

Guys, I think we need to remember that the noobs aren't used to the "biker bar" mentality we've grown accustom to.

We should probably dial it back a bit.

I simply answered to the thread....no one had to say anything..or "diss" the way I felt. I didnt cast stones at anyone nor abet any kind of argument. So the whole dragon cave thing....not my fault.

I simply answered to the thread....no one had to say anything..or "diss" the way I felt. I didnt cast stones at anyone nor abet any kind of argument. So the whole dragon cave thing....not my fault.

Man sorry to point this out but it seems you have problems with everyone

What the heck (you see, I said "heck") is everyone talking about??? All I did was mention that this thread lay dormant for 5 years, and a few jokes followed. :eek:

Oh! You mean the "rape" thing??? Meh, nothing wrong with that. It's not rape if everyone's gay. :eek:

What the heck (you see, I said "heck") is everyone talking about??? All I did was mention that this thread lay dormant for 5 years, and a few jokes followed. :eek:

Oh! You mean the "rape" thing??? Meh, nothing wrong with that. It's not rape if everyone's gay. :eek:

Dont worry about it, just some kid that got in an argument with these guys in another thread so they are picking on him. (just joking actually)

I dont understand...you mean like I have conflicts with everyone? That is true ha...but I dont dislike anyone

No im not saying you dislike everyone its just that well, in your drums throughout the song thread you got in an argument, and in this thread again.. so i was just pointing that out, dont worry about it :) Cheers

Back