cockrock fills

six

hey you guys, behind the bandboxes... :)

i'm looking for some flashy, easy but not too easy, almost cliche but not cheesy fills in the style of 80's cockrock / hairmetal.

probably I should just analize one kiss-song with eric carr on the drums... but i'm not too good at that.

do you know any sites with stuff like that or do you have a favorite fill in this style you could tab here?

thanks for all input.

....................................?

How complicated could they be that you need tablature? :confused:

actually you wanted to write "how dumb can you be that you need tabulature", right?

I'm a guitar-player. I don't play drums that seriously, and so far I've hardly ever concentrated on drum-fills when listening to songs... actually I've been trying not to analize songs at all lately :D.

but you're right. I possibly could figure them out by just listening close, slow it down until I hear exactly what's going on. of course after a long session of searching thru dozens of songs to actually find some nice fills.

... or I could try finding some tabs (that someone created to help in such cases) to build a certain repertoire and have a base to start from to build own fills.

Which way would you choose if the drums were not your main instrument?

actually you wanted to write "how dumb can you be that you need tabulature", right?

I'm a guitar-player. I don't play drums that seriously, and so far I've hardly ever concentrated on drum-fills when listening to songs... actually I've been trying not to analize songs at all lately :D.

but you're right. I possibly could figure them out by just listening close, slow it down until I hear exactly what's going on. of course after a long session of searching thru dozens of songs to actually find some nice fills.

... or I could try finding some tabs (that someone created to help in such cases) to build a certain repertoire and have a base to start from to build own fills.

Which way would you choose if the drums were not your main instrument?

I don't think you're dumb. For me, tab would take longer.

I built up a toolbox of fills by listening to records and practicing to them.

Back