Cheap cymbal stands

tilinmyowngrave

I need cymbal stands for my splash and 3 accent cymbals. I already have oen cymbal stacker, so i need one more cymbal stacker and 2 stands. Where can I get em for cheap? If possible, under $100?

tilinmyowngrave said:
I need cymbal stands for my splash and 3 accent cymbals. I already have oen cymbal stacker, so i need one more cymbal stacker and 2 stands. Where can I get em for cheap? If possible, under $100?

Take a look at the lower priced Pearl, Tama, and Sonor stands. Also, don't rule out Mapex - their hardware is fairly inexpensive.

Since those are small cymbals, you don't really "need" a double braced stand for them.

If you want to put them all in the same are, you'd be better off with 1 stand, and some add-on cymbal arms.

Tim

Go into your local music store and ask to have a look at their bargin bin or something similar. Here you will find all the stands you need. They may not be brand new but They do the job if you want something cheap.

NOTE: dont buy the cheapest, make sure that they are good stands, grips on feet, cross hatching on boom arms etc.

Tim Brown said:
Take a look at the lower priced Pearl, Tama, and Sonor stands. Also, don't rule out Mapex - their hardware is fairly inexpensive.

Since those are small cymbals, you don't really "need" a double braced stand for them.

If you want to put them all in the same are, you'd be better off with 1 stand, and some add-on cymbal arms.

Tim

this is true and is what i'm doing right now w/ my splash

Back