BFD Eco

spantini

COO of me, inc.
Checked this out in my online voyage this evening. A nice looking VST drum kit. It's $300 less than SD3 and has some really nice sounds - plenty of bells and whistles for fine tuning.

BFD Eco Drums

Ahh Thank you. I'm using MT Power Drum Kit and it's mixer is pretty much useless - Comp and Volume. I may have to run some parts through an amp sim to get what I need.

I've had Eco for years, got it when son was home building tracks but I haven't fired it up for ages.

We found it pretty good for the money and, because I was running a 2496 PCI card, latency was virtually non-existent.

Dave.

Thanks, Dave. I was listening to their demos and it reminds me a lot of my old TR-707.. the tonal qualities - only with better samples and more control features. Not a bad thing...

Plus an old bandmate I'm collaborating with has mentioned he's using the Eco - that could simplify things.

I never got into Echo because I just didn't jive with the samples even after programming them in a manner where dynamics and time were more humanized, it still sounded bad to me.

I picked it up for $30 though so I'm not mad about it, I just think ez drummer (yes the original) was more versatile to use comparatively.

I never got into Echo because I just didn't jive with the samples even after programming them in a manner where dynamics and time were more humanized, it still sounded bad to me.

I picked it up for $30 though so I'm not mad about it, I just think ez drummer (yes the original) was more versatile to use comparatively.

Started (never finish!) a clear up of the "stoodio" yesterday and came across the Eco DVD complete with activation code. Just for the craic I might see what Win10 makes of it!

I had a demo of Ezi Drummer some years ago. The ***T! That left in my Registry!!!

Dave.

Back