Anybody want to do me a huge favor?

Well, my GF of 2 years dumped me the other day. She is pissed at hell. I'm trying to make her love me again, so heres the scoop..

The song "Everlong" y the Foo fighters, was our "song"

i want to rerecord it with me singing, , as sort of like an "im sorry" present.

but i need drums for it. I play gutiar bass and i sing, but i have no drums. Wold somebody record themselves playing it and send it to me? I'd love you to peices. I guess just play along with the song. I'd like them to be decent quality, but i guess anything could do.

get back to me.

tom18287@aol.com

tom18287 = aim

thanks guys.

Hey man, I will do that for you. It won't be until tomorrow though. I gotta go to work in an hour or so, so I won't have time today. But definetely,I could do it tomorrow and it to you. Do you want it unmixed, no effects or anything? Let me know.

tom18222 said:
I'm trying to make her love me again

I don't know your situation, but just imo, that's usually not a good idea. But if you have to, definately go the acoustic everlong route. It's a better song, and definately works better for trying to "maker her love me again." my 2c

Look man...walk away. You can't make someone "love you again"...doesn't work that way. If what you said or did was enough to make her call it quits... singing some cheesy song isn't going to change how she feels. If anything, it's going to repel her even more. Besides...she surely knows you're gay. Your parents know...your teachers...the dog knows you're gay. Even if you haven't come to terms with your sexuality, she has.

TheBigGiantHead said:
Look man...walk away. You can't make someone "love you again"...doesn't work that way. If what you said or did was enough to make her call it quits... singing some cheesy song isn't going to change how she feels. If anything, it's going to repel her even more. Besides...she surely knows you're gay. Your parents know...your teachers...the dog knows you're gay. Even if you haven't come to terms with your sexuality, she has.
wooooaaaaaahhhh cool it dr phil.
you should post the track when your done im just curious to hear it

biggianthead? fag...
give the guy a break.
his girl dumped him, and all u can do is go out of your way to dog him for it???
fuck you and let him try.
good luck man

have you tried one of those things off the men in black movies that erases memory.....er ummm yeah song might be a good idea

i would do it for you but my room is undergoing work and i sold some of my mics and have new one coming in a few weeks when i can get the rest of the money so my setup doenst exsist right now. But i could suggest to you http://www.recordingproject.com/ there forums has a section specificly for colab and you might have some good luck getting help over there

Oooooh, if only I had my Shure 81 overheads, I'd record this for you. :)

Too bad!

Anyhow, good luck with the whole situation. I think my girlfriend of 2 years wants to dump me too! :P

Back