Anybody want to do me a huge favor?

JoeyPazera said:
to alte now but i will check it out tommarow and do it, it wont be spectacular, but it will be something!

soudns good man, as long as its decent. coud you send each drum in diff tracks?

Sorry man, i cant do it. I've been trying over and over at least 20-30 times and i just cant play it. It's easy enough i just keep fucking up. That's what happens if you don't practice for a year. Fuck sake im really annoyed with myself. :mad: :o

pandamonk said:
Sorry man, i cant do it. I've been trying over and over at least 20-30 times and i just cant play it. It's easy enough i just keep fucking up. That's what happens if you don't practice for a year. Fuck sake im really annoyed with myself. :mad: :o
Hey at least you weren't ifucking up 30 times in a studio with a time limit like I did when I was recording with my first band

mx_mx said:
Hey at least you weren't ifucking up 30 times in a studio with a time limit like I did when I was recording with my first band
Yeh thats a good point. Thanks for cheering me up a bit :D. I did annoy thee shit out of my dad though, lol. But i apologised n it's all fine.

The hats in that song are killer. I remember reading that when they recorded the song that part was actually done digitally using samples. I could record it, but my drumming skills are no where near where that song is, man. How good do you want the playing? Will she notice if the performance isn't as good as the recording? I can play it at about 75-85%. I have the ability to record each track seperately. If it were me, I'd say fuck it and do it acoustically. Not because its hard to find someone to do the drums for you, but because it would be different. I dunno.

What is so special about this girl, by the way?

rory said:
The hats in that song are killer. I remember reading that when they recorded the song that part was actually done digitally using samples. I could record it, but my drumming skills are no where near where that song is, man. How good do you want the playing? Will she notice if the performance isn't as good as the recording? I can play it at about 75-85%. I have the ability to record each track seperately. If it were me, I'd say fuck it and do it acoustically. Not because its hard to find someone to do the drums for you, but because it would be different. I dunno.

The 2 years they ent out probs. I think it'd be hard to give someone up after 2 years. I've been with my girl friend 3 1/2 years and i can't amagine life without her. It was the same at 2 years.

we play that song live...the hi-hat part can kinda kick your ass if your not warmed up....I can do it for you, but it might be a couple of day before I can get to it.

In one of the many attempts i got one which i didnt hate too much, but managed to delete the 1st half of it. I could send you the second half if you want(i remember you saying you play acoustic till near the end where you build to the full thing)Thing is, when i was playing, the end part was the worst. I'll post it anyway. Ohh my god...Just listened to it, and it's awful!!! LOL, you gotta hear it, for the comedy value at least!! Listen here :o

rory said:

All i care about is from the bridge, to the end. the firts half is acoustic, i jsut love when songs build up

I am a chick, so I will throw in my dollars worth. If I had a dood...and he had been an ass, and I left...then I would prefer a song he wrote himself for me. I cannot imagine anything as cool, as having a song writtenfor you, and then sang to you. :cool:

You need to be as personal as possible, and MEAN what you write, play, sing.
Do it acoustic too. Later you can electrify it, but do it with heart acoustically the first time you sing and play for her. You do not want to bring anyone else into something so personal at this point anyway. This is something special for HER, from YOU...not drummers or someone else's song.

If she loves you, she will melt and will take you back. I hope it works out for you. If she doesn't come back, remember this....it may hurt a while, but to be with one whom does not love you, or someone you do not love, is genuine misery.

If she takes you back, then record it later on CD and give it to her. You'll get brownie points!!! :D :)

Hey, I'm an asshole. I meant to do the recording for you, but I've just been working a lot. Today's my day off and I can do it right now for you. Let me know.

Back