Anybody want to do me a huge favor?

It's been a week man...no one cares about your girl problems. Turn off your @$!% computer, get off you ass, and go meet some people...real, carbon-based people...not your little efriends.

What you can do is write a song for her. Acoustic is usually the best way to go. And good luck getting her back. I almost lost my girl of 2 years a few months back, but with some careful talking, she changed her mind. Everything is better than it ever was before. You have to somehow prove that you are the guy she wants to spend her life with, as long as you know you want to spend yours with her.

dude if it wasnt obvious, just do that song in an acoustic format...
you dont need to go through all this trouble...
i was watching tv, and the foo fighters were doing kind of an acoustic version of everlong, and it was really good.

i hope you get her back dude, losing girls sucks
if she already has another guy, that will be hard to do...
possibly, add another verse with different words about how u want her back or what not

TheBigGiantHead said:
Hmmm...where have you heard that line?
Oh that's right...your ex-girlfriend.
BWAAAAAAAA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-AHA-HA
Oh jeez...you're killin' me.
What the fuck? Did you just come to these forums to insult this guy? From what i see, you've posted a couple of good informative and helpful posts, and the rest have been insulting this guy. What is your fucking problem?!! The guys obviously upset that his girls dumped him, and it's probably over something small and stupid, and he feels that this could be a good way of apologising instead of being cliche and getting flowers. Ok it might not work, but hey, what harm is there in trying. Dude i would record it for you, and i may if noone else does and i get the time, only thing is, my kit's in pieces, my equipment aint that good, i don't know the song, and i aint all that great at playing. Hope things go well for you. :)

Ok, I've learnt the song now. I can't record tonight, too late, but i'll record it tomorrow if i get the time, which i should. I'll warn you, it wont be great, but at least it'll b something. Ohh and it will only be in stereo. It ok if i send it in mp3 too? I'll be using my £100 worth of mics on kick, snare, with 2 overheads.

that would be fine, i really appreciate it man. could you send each mic in a dif track? if no the thats fine, just wondring

thanks,

tom18222 said:
that would be fine, i really appreciate it man. could you send each mic in a dif track? if no the thats fine, just wondring

thanks,
Sorry, i can't. I'd love to, but im working with my live mixer and creative SB soundcard hahaha

good luck man,i did that too once with a song that i wrote and she cameback but not right after..Anyway if she loves you she will comback,if she dont..well get over it.Peace

if you post your recorded version i will throw a track down with my v drums but it might not sound very good(unfortunaly as a said earlier my drum room isnt togetther right now)

Back