any bites

matty_boy

I need somebody to play drums on a track or two (maybe a bunch), because I am just not good enough yet, and I am getting a backlog of new songs. The drummer I was working with moved away. I have an ftp server and I use CEP. I could give a stereo .wav track to anyone to lay drums down with, and then they could send it back for mixing. If someone else uses CEP as well, then I could share all of the tracks and the .ses file, and we could both mix it. Keep in mind when you listen to this, that it is an mp3, and it was done direct. The finished version would sound a lot better. Give it a listen and if it sounds like something you would like to work on, PM me. Thanks for listening fellas.

PS, I have three or four more songs done, but I just posed one for now. If you would like to hear others, I can post those as well.

song is here called any bites

thanks again

Matty

I could leave that up to you in the name of collaboration. If you would really like some direction, though, I could try to hammer some ideas down. Let me know if you would like me to, but I am comfortable letting you interpret the song your own way.

matty

Great. I appreciate it. Do you need anything more from me, or are you OK with the mp3? I can get it to you on a .wav

Matty

btw, cep does 16 bit or 32. If you don't use cep, maybe 16 bit would be the best choice. Just lemme know what sampling rate you want to use.

Thanks

Last edited:
I use 32 bit, is that ok? I don't really like changing it. I use CEP2 also. I was told that it's better to use 32 bit until mixdown. I think I'll be ok with your mp3. I'll get back to you.

Killer Nik. I appreciate that a lot. Sounds good too. I have some more songs, would you like me to post some, so you could pick one to do. I kinda made a deal with fatt_musiek for this song, but I have more. Reply to this, or PM me and I will post three or four more.

This rules

Matty

Nik:

I have listened to this a few more times, and I really want to work with you. I am taking down the anybites track, and putting up a few more.

Wow, thanks for all the compliments! I'll definatly check out your other songs after I get back from work today. As for my drum setup I have the CAD drum mic pack for toms, 57 for snare, Oktava mc012 for hats, and a pair of Rode NT5s for overheads. All mics go into a total pos samson mixer and into my Layla cards into Nuendo.

Back