• dontouch

There is no available content written by dontouch
  • Content by Audiofanzine

K.yairi DY62C - An excellent guitar

by on 09-25-2018 13:45 That’s an incredible guitar : great manufacturing quality, handmade wood work, playing comfort, touch and comfort of the neck, sound and harmonics, great vibes… The sound’s power is incredible (Zak...Read more on Audiofanzine

Behringer Model D - A legend for €350!

by on 09-25-2018 13:20 First step, unboxing: the unit is nicely finished, seems sturdy for a Behringer product, the knobs feel “hard” and the size is compact but not too much either (unlike the ridiculously small Roland ...Read more on Audiofanzine

StudioLinkedVST Drum Pro - dope

by on 09-25-2018 08:29 manufacturer or distributor of the product in question are encouraged not to write reviews intended to market the product. Such offending members will risk suffering legal and penal sanctions. In s...Read more on Audiofanzine

Softube Console 1 mkII - A Specific Mixing Control Surface

by on 09-24-2018 13:37 Used with a Mac and Studio One Pro 3. It is a surface control with the specific controls of a channel strip organized into 7 sections: - input level, low-cut and high-cut filters a phase invers...Read more on Audiofanzine

Martin & Co 0X Uke Bamboo - A coloured Martin! And in red, green or blue!!

by on 09-23-2018 17:08 When I first saw one of these I thought it was some kind of fake. A coloured Martin! And in red, green or blue!! Surely that should be "Martin Smith" or something? Surely they can't be faking the l...Read more on Audiofanzine

Ashton UKE100 - Yellow - Get something else

by on 09-23-2018 15:33 This is a horrible Ukulele and most of the time I kept it hidden in its box like some Victorian illegitimate and somehow deformed child who was kept in the attic. In its defence I knew it was horri...Read more on Audiofanzine

Peavey Zephyr - well made but a bit heavy

by on 09-23-2018 14:54 I got this second hand at very reasonable price so take that into account in the value for money rating. I got it mainly on the name, I used to play drums in a band years ago and the Bass player pl...Read more on Audiofanzine

Behringer Virtualizer 3D FX2000 - Great quality, poor features

by on 09-20-2018 01:32 I bought this unit based on good reviews. I bought it for my guitar rack which is run through the effects send and return of my Bias guitar amp. I also bought the Behringer FCB1010 midi foot pedal ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Doc Music Station MYSTERE - Get a Marshall JCM800 in a Pedal

by on 09-13-2018 10:25 [b]SOUND[/b]: The Mystere, by Doc Music Station (France) is a fully analog preamp, allowing you to achieve the tone of a Marshall JCM800 in a pedal: [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV65q...Read more on Audiofanzine

Hotone Audio Loudster - Power Your Speakers while running Amp Sims, Preamps and pedals

by on 09-13-2018 09:57 [b]SOUND[/b]: The Loudster is a unique piece of gear, allowing you to take regular pedal board gear, including amp sims, and get optimum loudness through your speakers with higher ‘sound pressure ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Doc Music Station PIEM II - Chorus and Vibrato with Three Different Modes Equals Diversity

by on 09-13-2018 09:39 [b]SOUND[/b]: The Piem II produces some lush and ethereal sounds, from classic vibe and chorus to modern prog shimmers, as demonstrated in the YouTube video below: [video]https://www.youtube.co...Read more on Audiofanzine

LTD MP-600 - Black - Great, but not versatile

by on 09-13-2018 02:12 [b]Which amplifier and/or effect(s) do you use with this guitar?[/b] So far, as I’ve already sold my previous amp and still have to get a new one, I’ve only used it with a virtual guitar stack, ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Behringer Ultragain Pro MIC2200 - Good, practical unit for the money

by on 09-06-2018 19:49 I bought this unit to supplement my Positive Grid Bias Mini Guitar Amp. The Bias Mini is an amp modeler. It sounds great but the 'valve sizzle' was missing in the signal chain. The MIC2200 adds suf...Read more on Audiofanzine

Jext Telez Uni-Drive - Achieve Vintage Tones of Page and Hendrix

by on 09-03-2018 03:51 [b]SOUND[/b]: Presented in the YouTube video below are the tone characteristics of a rare and classic drive pedal, now available from Jext TELEZ: [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-inG7QE0...Read more on Audiofanzine

Asama caisse claire wood - Awesome drum

by on 09-02-2018 08:18 I'm using this snare drum for my "dweilorkest". A dutch/german music group for parties. The nice thing about this drum is that its very strong. It fell on the ground for a couple of times but no da...Read more on Audiofanzine

Pedaltrain Classic Pro w/ Tour Case - Really sturdy!

by on 08-30-2018 14:34 The flight case seems very sturdy and well-finished, and so does the aluminium pedalboard: that’s the main reason behind my choice. The hard case’s sides are made of plywood birch over 5mm-thick. T...Read more on Audiofanzine

Jay Turser vintage series - Jay Turser Vintage Series strat style

by on 08-29-2018 18:26 I play this through my Boss ME-25 multi-effects pedal with headphones, mostly soloing and general guitar wankery. The build upon inspection looks quite good, the finish is excellent. I had to get...Read more on Audiofanzine

B.C. Rich NJ Beast Bass - BC Rich NT Beast Bass

by on 08-28-2018 12:24 Excellent Low, especially for metalheads. Its price is good, because in Europe it is 700 EUR without box. Excellent and overwhelming sound.I recommend it!!! BC Rich siempre ha sido infravalorado, ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Jext Telez Buzz Tone - From warm overdrive to full bore fuzz

by on 08-28-2018 05:15 [b]SOUND[/b]: From a modest sizzle to thick and fat distortion that sounds like lava burping from a volcano, the Buzz Tone’s abilities are presented in the YouTube video below: [video]https://w...Read more on Audiofanzine

Roland Mobile Cube - One Of Best Amps For Money/Purpose

by on 08-27-2018 11:10 There's a lot of battery powered portable amps out there, or at least enough to do some serious comparisons. I own a Lunchbox Jr. and have played several others. The Roland is loud for its size but...Read more on Audiofanzine

Palmer Pocket Amp mk2 - Three Amps with Clean, Crunch & Heavy + 3 Mic Settings

by on 08-27-2018 05:34 [b]SOUND[/b]: It may be small, but Palmer’s Pocket Amp MK 2 produces some very decent tones, as demonstrated in the YouTube demo below: [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx7oHs9UgOM&featur...Read more on Audiofanzine

J. Rockett Audio Designs Mr. Moto - Diverse Waves Make this Tremolo & Reverb a Complete Package

by on 08-27-2018 03:22 [b]SOUND[/b]: Mr. Moto is one sweet ride if you want an easy-to-use tremolo and reverb combination, as demonstrated in the YouTube video below: [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvnRTomDYj...Read more on Audiofanzine

Denon DJ Engine Prime - as DENON stands for Quality

by on 08-26-2018 03:13 ... difficult, because there is no Downloadlink. As i can see in your Forum, others have the same Problem. I think this is stupid and can't work, so what u do for that Problem ? ... 14 Words remain...Read more on Audiofanzine

Elektron Monomachine SFX60+ MKII - A surprising device

by on 08-25-2018 14:43 A good device. Honestly, it’s great! You could just pass it by if you were to just try it too quickly, but it has an incredible potential. I use it to make small loops, to write things I think o...Read more on Audiofanzine

Rejoice Rejoice v.1.6 [Freeware] - random

by on 08-24-2018 12:55 The Media Delivery Index (MDI) is a set of measures that can be used to monitor both the quality of a delivered video stream as well as to show system margin for IPTV systems by providing an accura...Read more on Audiofanzine

Gibson Les Paul Traditional 2017 T - A Real 50s Les Paul for only €1,500!

by on 08-24-2018 11:16 [b]Which amplifier and/or effect(s) do you use with this guitar? What playing and musical style(s) do you play with this guitar?[/b] I use it with a Kemper , a Rockerverb and a jcm 80 to play ge...Read more on Audiofanzine

Tonecarver tcStretch - Excelente plugin, nos ajuda muito!

by on 08-22-2018 13:23 Sou locutor, utilizo em chamadas de eventos! Estou aprendendo ainda a mixar! E este plugin é excelente...vi um amigo meu testando ele! Sei que vai ser de grande ajuda, porque geralmente o que eu ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Amt Electronics Pangea CP-100 - Tiny, but mighty!

by on 08-22-2018 08:30 Context: I own a racked Two Notes Torpedo VM202. As I couldn’t find a used Torpedo C.A.B. for a bargain price (which shouldn’t come as a surprise considering the product’s high quality), I opte...Read more on Audiofanzine

J. Rockett Audio Designs Rockaway Archer - Rockaway Archer Improves Your Amp

by on 08-22-2018 03:18 [b]SOUND[/b]: The YouTube video below demonstrates the capabilities of the Rockaway Archer, by Rockett Pedals, a transparent boost with an organic-sounding gain/drive and an EQ to help sculpt an i...Read more on Audiofanzine

Alesis VI49 - This keyboard is OK, but how tedious it is to set it up!

by on 08-20-2018 12:24 [b] With what configuration, software and other gear do you use this MIDI controller? In what context and for what musical genre(s)? What are your thoughts on its stability and durability?[/b] I...Read more on Audiofanzine