• ChadAustin

There is no available content written by ChadAustin
  • Content by Audiofanzine

Sonic Timeworks Millenium Pack - fdf

by on 03-26-2020 18:14 What configuration, software and musical style or context do you use with this plug-in? What do you think of its stability and overall performance? Is the plug-in easy to use? Is the user manual c...Read more on Audiofanzine

Ibanez AR300 Reissue - IBANEZ AR 300 COREA (CORT)

by on 03-25-2020 07:27 SCHEDA TECNICA IBANEZ AR300 - BS (Brown Sumburst) - Made in COREA costruita in CORT S/N: XXXXXXX P/N: 2244-0504-026-3-01-5/IBANEZ M0103 / AR300-BS (prodotta 04/ 2005) Corpo (body): un unico p...Read more on Audiofanzine

img Stage Line Compressor Limiter MCL-200 - Punches FAR above its Weight

by on 03-24-2020 04:31 Fantastic two channel compressor/limiter. Benchmark testing has shown it (surprisingly for its price) compares favourably to units 4/5x its price. Buy one. You won't regret it guaranteed. Fa...Read more on Audiofanzine

Valco Bloodbuzz - Multi-Vocing Fuzz & Overdrive with many Tone Possibilities

by on 03-23-2020 11:34 [b]OVERVIEW[/b]: Bloodbuzz is one of the more diverse pedals, with a fuzz and overdrive combination that can be setup in different ways within itself and with other gear. The wide-ranging gains, t...Read more on Audiofanzine

Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Rackmount - Holy Grill Tone Monster!

by on 03-23-2020 10:31 Semi professional on the road and recording with this monster never let me down fat juicy tones Larger than life right out of the Box! Sounded amazing with every one of my guitars Paul Reed Smith, ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Rotel RA-1210 - Absolutely fantastic sound

by on 03-22-2020 10:40 I have over 30 amplifiers from Cyrus DAC to Naim Nait 5i. Picked the RA 1210 up at a bargain price and took a gamble as it had not been tested. Got it fully serviced , and Wow !!!! What wonderful s...Read more on Audiofanzine

Ibanez SR305E - 2 necks in 2 years failed

by on 03-21-2020 08:06 Although it looks and sounds much like the other SR basses, the 305E specifically in Pearl Fade White has now had necks fail 2 times on me in 2 years. Technician believes it is a manufacturing flaw...Read more on Audiofanzine

Mojo Hand FX Dream Mender - Crystal Clear Results and Easy Operation

by on 03-12-2020 05:25 [b]SOUND[/b]: The Dream Mender includes both delay and modulation. Both are front and center in the sound and when in use; neither are subtle or subdued, which means if you’re looking for a strong...Read more on Audiofanzine

Line 6 Toneport KB37 - Great for starting out

by on 03-11-2020 12:23 I was in need of an audio interface back in 2018 and stumbled across a used Toneport KB37 for $80 couldn't afford it right then but I did reserve it for later purchase. Got it home and since I hadn...Read more on Audiofanzine

Axman 75155 - Pretty great for the price

by on 03-11-2020 12:14 Now I got this microphone used at a car boot sale back in 2016 along with a stand as a starter microphone for my music production. Nearly 4 years later and it still works perfect has great quality ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Behringer Europort PPA200 - Good dependable Portable PA

by on 03-10-2020 20:04 Best uses: solo performers, small ensembles. I use this for both. I have used it at block parties, open mics, and even on parade floats. It is a very dependable unit which produces a large amoun...Read more on Audiofanzine

Cusack Music Meta Plexi - Individual Crunch & Lead Channels with a lot of Tone Flexibility

by on 03-09-2020 10:00 [b]SOUND[/b]: I’ve worked with a number of Plexi-based pedals and find the Meta Plexi to have the best sound and the greatest diversity when working with various amps (including pushing the Gain o...Read more on Audiofanzine

Fender Cyber Deluxe - منصة شليله

by on 03-07-2020 14:34 مجموعة منصة شليله قمر شليله bot ,منصةشليله،book ،قناة شليله، قمر شليله orgمنصةشليله blog, Android web shliilh PDF Google play HTML GMAIL AMP javascript page packet Free ebooks are available git...Read more on Audiofanzine

Blackstar Amplification FS:10 - A nice footswitch for your Blackstar TVP amp

by on 03-07-2020 11:07 I bought this footswitch a few days ago in the search of completing the useful palette of editable presets. It is sturdy and well-built, with a central little screen to see what preset number you'r...Read more on Audiofanzine

Orange Terror Stamp - Good Cleans and an Unmistakable Orange Drive

by on 03-05-2020 04:08 [b]FEATURES[/b]: If looking for a small floor/pedalboard style amplifier, measuring only 6.1 (D) x 13.4 (W) x 9.9 (H) cm (2.4 x 5.4 x 3.9 inches) and weighing .38 kg (.84 pounds), the Orange Terro...Read more on Audiofanzine

Fender Cyber Deluxe - Great under-rated amp

by on 03-05-2020 03:20 firstly.. to iamqman's review below, I'm not sure he even knows what he's reviewing because this is NOT a "modelling" amp. It's ALL real electronics, actual circuitboards that switch path when you ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Karma Guitar Amplifiers MTN-10 - From 'True' Clean Boost to Thick and Chewy Drive/Distortion

by on 03-04-2020 03:10 [b]SOUND: [/b]Overall this pedal has great sound; a boutique-quality pedal developed by an amplifier company, which says a lot. The tones it produces are wide and varied, due to the range of both ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Foxrox FR-100 - Great Sounding with Dual Channels (rhythm & lead)

by on 02-29-2020 04:17 [b]SOUND[/b]: The FR 100 is a very impressive OD, in both rhythm and lead modes, both of which sound very classic. Other drives have different flavors, but the FR 100 sounds seemingly ubiquitous t...Read more on Audiofanzine

EX Amp Reverb - ENO Reverb is the brand and is a great little reverb!

by on 02-25-2020 15:31 I have 2 other reverb devices dedicated in other places and wanted a cheap one for my preamp into a Mooer Radar setup I run into my PC or PA. Got this on Aliexpress for $25 USD! Very pristine sound...Read more on Audiofanzine

PreSonus EQ 3 B - Great EQ on a budget !!

by on 02-25-2020 15:22 Been keeping an eye out for one for a few years and they are getting kinda rare. I wanted one b/c Gary Holt of Exodus used them to mid boost his ENGL Savage 120 on the Exhibit B album. I needed ano...Read more on Audiofanzine

Moody Sounds Octorsion - A well-blended octave-up with clear cutting distortion

by on 02-25-2020 04:35 [b]SOUND[/b]: The Octorsion is a rather diverse pedal based on its dual-functions, with distortion and an octave up blend merging together. I have reviewed other such pedals, but found them more s...Read more on Audiofanzine

Fairfield Circuitry The Unpleasant Surprise - Experimental Fuzz/Gate - Strange and Experimental, but also Solid Rock Tones

by on 02-24-2020 13:25 [b]SOUND[/b]: The Unpleasant Surprise’s footswitch engages and disengages the device. The Tone switch can be set for ‘dark’ or ‘bright.’ Depending on your amp and guitar tone’s settings, the dark ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Hohner HW40p - Hohner HW40P

by on 02-23-2020 10:00 This is a parlour guitar, it has a gentle sound, not loud, gentle and mellow. Mine stays in tune for very long periods. I played it, borrowed from a friend and it sounded really nice. My wife got t...Read more on Audiofanzine

Image Line Fruity Loops Studio 4 - Its An Adventure

by on 02-22-2020 20:26 honestly speaking if you have the right gadgets and you merge them with this awesome software or should i say hit maker then you know you're in for a treat, and shout out to onlinehacker4hire@gmail...Read more on Audiofanzine

Seiko ST-747 - Easy to Use. Very Accurate.

by on 02-18-2020 09:58 I use this to tune my steel-string acoustic guitar. It is very easy to use with both an LCD "analog" meter, and low-correct-high LEDs (red-green-red). Uses a 9-volt battery. It quickly steps throug...Read more on Audiofanzine

Gibson Nighthawk Studio - Nighthawk is very versatile and Easy to play

by on 02-17-2020 01:27 I just bought this second hand from a seller on Facebook Marketplace. The first thing that struck me positively was the weight of this guitar. Way lighter than a Les Paul. The neck has a 60’s profi...Read more on Audiofanzine

Akai Professional Force - The computer killer ; )

by on 02-15-2020 07:58 [i]*I put some sample videos with nice audio quality in the bottom of this review[/i] [b]For which specific applications or uses have you chosen this product?[/b] I chosed it basically for comp...Read more on Audiofanzine

Harley Benton PB-50 - How do they do it (and make a profit)?

by on 02-12-2020 13:57 I won’t bother with the usual pros and cons (in fact, there aren’t, as far as I’m concerned , any cons) but, as a bassist for nigh on 60 years, I’d just like to say that this bass is, quite simply,...Read more on Audiofanzine

Providence DVI-1M - Improved Tone and Sound No Matter How Complex Your Gear Setup

by on 02-12-2020 08:29 [b]SOUND[/b]: The DVI-1M, or the Dual Vitalized Routing Interface, is a buffering system that makes a difference in tone quality and clarity even with a very basic set-up. For example, I use the L...Read more on Audiofanzine

Yamaha MOX6 - Bad Sound Quality through Main Outputs

by on 02-10-2020 01:02 I believe that this review also applies to the newer Yamaha MOXF6. I bought the MOX6 many years ago, way back in 2013, just before stores had stock of the MOXF6 which was to replace the MOX6. ...Read more on Audiofanzine