• Andersspecial

There is no available content written by Andersspecial
  • Content by Audiofanzine

Valeton Coral Mod II - Superb Clarity, Low Noise and Flawless Quality in These 16 Effects

by on 12-07-2019 13:01 [b]SOUND[/b]: Thanks to the 24-bit technology and custom buffer circuit, the Coral Mod II has great clarity. It also has very low noise, making the inclusion of its tremolos, wahs, flangers, etc.,...Read more on Audiofanzine

Ananashead Effects Main Fuzz - Diverse Fuzz - from Boost to Overdrive/Distortion to Fuzz

by on 12-07-2019 05:54 [b]SOUND[/b]: The Main Fuzz offers more options and tonal qualities than other Fuzzes I have tried. Based on the Fuzz Face, you can achieve anything from a clean boost, to warm or bright, to crun...Read more on Audiofanzine

Ibanez AG95 - Excellent, inexpensive jazz-blues guitar

by on 12-07-2019 02:19 Technically, the other reviewer said it all, yet I will add: I play guitar (lately mainly blues-jazz) since 1959. and have some 30+ guitars ... my favourites are Gibson CS-335s for studio and the s...Read more on Audiofanzine

Hufschmid Guitars Tantalum model - Hufschmid Tantalum model Super Strat 6 string

by on 12-03-2019 14:18 This guitar is my 4th build from Patrick Hufschmid. I have been a guitarist for coming up on 41 years, and I am also a professional guitar technician. I know guitars, inside and out... I know what ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Morley Wah Lock - Versatile wah with three modes of operation

by on 12-03-2019 04:53 [b]SOUND[/b]: The 20/20 Wah Lock’s clarity of tone certainly has much to do with the the new 20/20 Buffer, thus keeping the signal clear, tone strong and without any signal loss. The quality of th...Read more on Audiofanzine

Rockville Audio RPA9 - Extremely powerful and clean amp for the price-point

by on 12-02-2019 10:13 I use four of these power amps to run my large studio monitor/ rehearsal speakers. I was planning on using a few 25 year old Crown amplifiers, but I took a chance when I bought the first one, but ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Malekko Goatkeeper - From Simple Tremolo to Complex Sequence-Type Patterns

by on 12-02-2019 05:01 [b]SOUND[/b]: The Goatkeeper is rather quiet, even when combined with a high-gain amplifier (there isn’t too much ‘swooshing’ in the background when not playing, which you often hear with tremolo-...Read more on Audiofanzine

Behringer Vintager AC112 - Pawn Shop prize

by on 12-01-2019 16:37 I've been looking for an amp for home so I don't have to crank up my 50 Watt Marshall Super Lead, but I didn't want to sacrifice too much tone. I also wanted an amp that works well playing blues an...Read more on Audiofanzine

Clavia Nord Stage 2 76 - There's no better option for pro musicians

by on 12-01-2019 13:54 I’m using my Nord Stage 2 mainly for the fantastic piano and organ sounds. The rest is all vst from now on. I had the electro 3 before. Also super keyboard but i upgraded. I really haven’t found ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Akai Professional MPK261 - Good but rather spartan functionality

by on 12-01-2019 13:49 Pro - Very good keyboard, perfect action and real semi weighted - Solid built - Overall quality is top - pads are very good with aftertouch Con - No CC on the pads - No panic/all notes off...Read more on Audiofanzine

Morley Wah Boost - Classic Wah with Superb Clarity of Tone

by on 12-01-2019 07:15 [b]SOUND[/b]: Focusing on the mid-range of the EQ spectrum, the Wah Boost is a classic sounding wah with a fairly wide sweep. It does avoid that high-end shrill sometimes apparent with wahs, but a...Read more on Audiofanzine

Yamaha JX50 - Excellent vintage AMP, Good sound - Nice reverb

by on 11-26-2019 01:36 [b]What musical styles do you use this amp for?[/b] My main go-to's include surf, indy rock of these days(think War on drugs, Tame impale), lots fo 60/70's bands, but also some more crunchy stuff ...Read more on Audiofanzine

B.C. Rich Bronze Mockingbird - Bronze Mockingbird Yard sale buy

by on 11-24-2019 20:39 Lucked out and found this gem in a custom fitted hardshell case at a yard sale. Lady wasn't sure if it worked and wanted it gone since she was moving so I only paid 20$ for it. Has a couple chi...Read more on Audiofanzine

Tech 21 SansAmp PSA-1 - ottimo preamp rack

by on 11-20-2019 22:56 ho comprato il sansamp dopo aver letto in giro parecchio, prima di costruire un sistema rack da usare principalmente in casa. L’ho abbinato con un rocktron velocity 120, tc-g major prima serie ed u...Read more on Audiofanzine

Hufschmid Guitars Various Assorted Picks - Jazz III and Galalith plectrums

by on 11-19-2019 06:39 I had ordered 25 JazzIII and his new Galalith plectrum, he also included an exclusive handmade Hufschmid string muter as a surprise gift! I am blown away by his generosity, kindness and the level o...Read more on Audiofanzine

Millenium MPS-400 - I was on the rebound.....

by on 11-15-2019 15:27 I got this excellent kit in 2014 as I had a really cheap kit (all mono pads) before that. The first thing I did was to convert to mesh heads, just like the cheap kit.. This is a simple conver...Read more on Audiofanzine

Mojo Hand FX RVT - Authentic Classic Sounds

by on 11-12-2019 11:20 [b]SOUND[/b]: Having worked with other similar pedals (with reverb/tremolo/vibrato), I found them to have a hint of modern flavor, whereas the RVT sounds very classic, vintage and authentic. This...Read more on Audiofanzine

LTD MV-200 - what a nice guitar

by on 10-31-2019 19:02 So i found it on my attic, it was given to my dad as a gift from a guy who didnt want it anymore, didnt know it was such an expensive guitar, and it was given free, had to give it maintainance but ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Godin SDxt - Versatile and Quality Build.

by on 10-27-2019 17:54 I am using this guitar with a Fender Blues Junior 3 amp. I play mainly rock and blues so I use the Bridge or Neck pickups most of the time. Godin is a brand that I had heard a lot of positive t...Read more on Audiofanzine

PRS 25th Anniversary 513 - 513 is the ultimate guitar

by on 10-26-2019 13:59 I am a guitar player since 1979, 40 years of playing countless electric guitars. I started from the very bottom with low budget guitars, in fact my first "great" guitar was a Fender Strat Plus in 1...Read more on Audiofanzine

Ketron SD1000 - Buggy

by on 10-20-2019 14:33 This module has mostly very good sound fonts, the problem is that it has also a critical software bug which makes it sometimes impossible to render MIDI files properly. I tried to upgrade to the ve...Read more on Audiofanzine

Epiphone Goth G-400 - Looks great but the pickups are noisy

by on 10-17-2019 23:58 I'm always using TH2 program via computer. (and only for monitoring, I use an old East German amplifier, called 'Regent') old school sounds, I like it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_BeyP...Read more on Audiofanzine

Jackson JS30WR Warrior - Great neck, and versatile sounds

by on 10-17-2019 23:29 I'm always using TH2 program via computer. (and for monitoring, I use an old East German amplifier, called 'Regent') this is how it sounds https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMzim3Iqy_4 I go...Read more on Audiofanzine

Harley Benton L-450Plus - Good, but needs some TLC

by on 10-17-2019 23:06 I'm always use TH program, running on a PC, and choose 'Guitar Hero' preset for this solo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqk1Y6sI_xg Of course, the intro was played with neck position pick u...Read more on Audiofanzine

Gibson Rd Artist - Unusual Gibson

by on 10-14-2019 15:52 My guitar is a Gibson RD Artist in natural, made in 1978. I bought it used almost 25 years later, it is still in all original condition except for the Schaller straplocks. I think the features of t...Read more on Audiofanzine

Hamer Californian USA - Hamer Califonian Elite

by on 10-14-2019 15:17 My guitar is a Californian Elite from 1991. Ebony board with boomerang inlays, optional solid two-piece curly maple body, and factory EMG's with push/pull knob for coil split. It also came factory ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Eventide Model H 949 Plug-in - Popularized by Jimmy Page, the Sounds Still Remain Practical and Relevant

by on 10-14-2019 10:10 Popularized by Jimmy Page, this plug-in is based on Eventide’s H949, its first de-glitched micro-pitched harmonizer. You can operate it as a single unit, but also in Dual mode for stereo widening,...Read more on Audiofanzine

Eastwood Guitars Classic AC - Fantastic Cleans and Gritty Rock

by on 10-11-2019 10:50 [b]Features[/b] The Classic AC has a 24.75-inch scale length, and a chambered mahogany body with a flamed maple top (it comes in natural and green, whereas the model I’m reviewing is natural). Th...Read more on Audiofanzine

Audified ToneSpot Electric Pro - Recreating your Guitar Tone

by on 10-08-2019 12:47 [b]OVERALL IMPRESSION: [/b]This is one of the most enjoyable plug-ins I have used (from the perspective of a guitar player). Although Audified claims it will “improve the tone no matter what amp,...Read more on Audiofanzine

Memorymoon Messiah 2.0 - Faithful Reproduction of a Prophet Synth, and Way More!

by on 09-29-2019 15:40 These days in the Prophet 5 emulator market, you basically have the U-he Repro 1/5 and the Arturia Prophet V. The Arturia can emulate both the Prophet 5 and the Vector and even combine them as a hy...Read more on Audiofanzine