Horrible and Disgusting Death Metal for the whole family......or not..

metalhead28

Hates Raymond
Okay, I had these drum tracks that were never used, so me and my buddy decided to use them to write an ode to the "Chili Dog" in the form of brutal death metal.

You can draw your own conclusions about what a chili dog is. It is clearly described in the vocals.....lol

I know it sounds horrible. The guitar is one track of improvised playing through my V-Amp. I don't even know what the hell is going on with the bass. I guess all in all we spent about 30 minutes doing this song (minus the drum tracks). So in case there are any sickos here, I figured I'd post the finished product.

Eat My Chili Dog

I guess it is a good thing we can't understand the vocals. :rolleyes:
As the instruments go... well done.
The main thing I would do to the mix is bring the snare and overheads out more in the mix, but not too much.

Fishmed_Returns said:
I guess it is a good thing we can't understand the vocals. :rolleyes:
As the instruments go... well done.
The main thing I would do to the mix is bring the snare and overheads out more in the mix, but not too much.

Hahahaha, thanks man.

heh-heh... the opening growled vocal line sounded like it might have been quoting from the well known Jr Highschool sex education film, "You and your penis"? Is it?

Guitar playing's great. Sounds like demonic violin lines in swirling arpeggios. I thought the flatulence outro needs some verb to sit better in the mix.

Tim

Excellent man!!!!! Extreme chilli!!!!!

This goes in the cd player.....right after Tim's latest.... :p

I love the vox....can't understand much, but that's cool....but I did understand the words Chili Dog sometimes.....
And I agree with Tim....A wetter fart for the outro would go over better....

Timothy Lawler said:
heh-heh... the opening growled vocal line sounded like it might have been quoting from the well known Jr Highschool sex education film, "You and your penis"? Is it?

Perhaps by mere coincidence...who knows? :p

Timothy Lawler said:
Guitar playing's great. Sounds like demonic violin lines in swirling arpeggios. I thought the flatulence outro needs some verb to sit better in the mix.
Tim

Yeah, I wasn't sure what sort of space I wanted that fart to sit in. Maybe some nice toilet reverb would work.

Tim, you have stooped down into the depths of retarded depravity just by listening to my song. Thanks!

hahahaha :D

Dogman said:
Excellent man!!!!! Extreme chilli!!!!!

This goes in the cd player.....right after Tim's latest.... :p

I love the vox....can't understand much, but that's cool....but I did understand the words Chili Dog sometimes.....
And I agree with Tim....A wetter fart for the outro would go over better....

Thanks Dog!

Wet farts always go over better!

Couldn't understand a thing except the words chili dog once - but it rocked and that's all that matters!
Nice flatulent outro!

:) :eek: :D :) :eek: :D :) :eek: :D :) :eek: :D :) :eek: :D

ido1957 said:
Couldn't understand a thing except the words chili dog once - but it rocked and that's all that matters!
Nice flatulent outro!

:) :eek: :D :) :eek: :D :) :eek: :D :) :eek: :D :) :eek: :D
Well, damn, son....sounds like you got it best as the rest of us did..... :D

I can make out a few of the words. Sounds pretty cool! I like the vox, and there is also room in any genre of music for more farting. I wish the classical composers embreced the fart more/ :D

DavidK said:
I can make out a few of the words. Sounds pretty cool! I like the vox, and there is also room in any genre of music for more farting. I wish the classical composers embreced the fart more/ :D
Be the first David...embrace the stinky..... :p

Sicko # 6 here... :D

I liked the drum tracks. They sounded real good.

The guitar as always kicked ass!!

The words are scary not even understanding them, because I let my imagination run away with me, after I read the mp3 name, when I downloaded!! :eek: :eek: :D :D

Kudos on your song Metalhead!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

Thanks you guys. I'm glad you're not offended by my being a gross wierdo every now and then.

We almost peed our pants every time we listened back to this song as we were recording it. :p

JoeyPazera said:
haha, that was great! Drumming skills was dope who ever did them/

Thanks!

Drumming was done by me.
(With a mouse and some MIDI programming......lol)

The drums were actually about the first half of a more serious song that is not finished yet, but we were in the mood to record something crazy and it was the only suitably intense drum track that I had to use.

I think I have been laughing so hard that I have crapped myself at least 4 times just from the title when I downloaded it! HA! And then the coup de grace with the fart... GENIOUS!!! :D

Two thumbs up and four turds down! :D

pikingrin said:
I think I have been laughing so hard that I have crapped myself at least 4 times just from the title when I downloaded it! HA! And then the coup de grace with the fart... GENIOUS!!! :D

Two thumbs up and four turds down! :D

Thanks, glad you got a good laugh!

Dirty

metalhead28 said:
You can draw your own conclusions about what a chili dog is. It is clearly described in the vocals.....lolQUOTE]
I know what a Chilli dog is but.. do you wanna know what a dirty Sanchez is?

Back