Tracking Sheet Software solution

prankster

Hi All,

While I haven't posted a lot here, I do check in regularly to see what others are posting. Since setting up my home studio earlier this year and joining this forum, I have been searching for a Tracking Sheet database program online, but have been unable to find anything which is surprising. All I could find was the usual print versions of PDF's etc.

So i decided to write a solution myself. The program is called "Track My Masterpiece" and is written using MS Access.

The program is a work in progress and I am currently testing it in my home studio and will soon test it in a friends commercial studio, before ironing out any bugs.

i started designing on the basis of what I use in my studio, but then decided that it seemed a waste to go to the trouble of writing something just for myself, so I have designed 3 versions. DP24, DP32 and a 40 track version for DAW users. The DAW version could be used for any physical multitrack machine as well.

I hope to be able to make this available to other home studio enthusiasts within a month or so, once completed and once I have put together a user manual.

I have added some screen shots of the main search menu and the tracking sheet screen for each version as well as a screen that allows you to notate lyrics and other information about the composition. The program also includes the ability to print out blank TAB sheets.

I will keep this post updated as things progress.

Alex

Menu.JPGDAW40 Screen.jpgDP32.JPGDP24.JPG

Back