Tascam Portastudio 464 Manual

Looking for Tascam 464 manual

I recently acquired one of these to keep the ideas flowing while my craptacular laptop is broken (ordering a new one today). I have no experience with multitrack tape recorders, so I was looking for the PDF manual.

Any help would be much appreciated. PM me?

As usual, I have the paper version.

Wish I could help ya.:eek:;)

Actually, I'll double check my PDF archives. I may have that one stashed somewhere. No promises.:eek::eek:;)

Thank you for checking. I've figured out how to do a basic recording, but this is a pretty full-featured unit and I want to take advantage.

TASCAM Portastudio 464 user manual

I picked up this awesome recorder off ebay for a discount, but it has many more features than the Yamaha MT1X I have previously been using for 20 plus years. But I can't find a manual for it anywhere online. I even offered another ebay seller of the same unit 30 miles away to pay to photocopy his (never got a response) if there's anyone out there that has the user manual in ENGLISH in pdf format, PLEASE email it to jmgr7@hotmail.com because I'm dying to use this thing to its fullest potential, but can only lay basic tracks so far. It differs enough from what I had before that I need some help with it. Thanks!

I picked up this awesome recorder off ebay for a discount, but it has many more features than the Yamaha MT1X I have previously been using for 20 plus years. But I can't find a manual for it anywhere online. I even offered another ebay seller of the same unit 30 miles away to pay to photocopy his (never got a response) if there's anyone out there that has the user manual in ENGLISH in pdf format, PLEASE email it to jmgr7@hotmail.com because I'm dying to use this thing to its fullest potential, but can only lay basic tracks so far. It differs enough from what I had before that I need some help with it. Thanks!

Man i have one of these and really you should be able to dive into it without a manuel....seriously !!:listeningmusic:

I just had an issue with my 464 and after a LOT of searching I found nothing.

However I ended up figuring it out by referring to the 424 MkIII manual (which is easy enough to find) and just kind of translating it to the 464.

Back