Tascam MX2424 MX View Software??

DeeCeeMonterey

I may try to employ MX View with my Tascam MX2424
I think I downloaded it successfully from the Tascam website, but not sure.
It's in My Documents (Windows xp pro) in downloads, but I don't know what the heck I'm doing after that. I opened it, and it did display tyhe graphic of the two stacked mx2424's , but no recording interface, and nothing significant otherwise.

Does anyone know how/where to purchase a CD ROM, or can u help me figure out the Tascam download? Here's where I went:

Product: MX-2424 | TASCAM

and I clicked on "MX VIEW WAVEFORM EDITING SOFTWARE V. 1.40 FOR WINDOWS 1.71 MB"

Then I "unzipped" a few files, then I clicked on setup, in the files download, but it only loaded a couple of graphics, as I mentioned.

Any educated help is appreciated, and again, if anyone knows where to find a CD ROM of the MXView software, that's my best option. I've NEVER understood the whole file/unzip/open/nightmare.. I just don't get it, and it never works for me. Thanks much. Dan -Marina, CA

The download is the same as the CD rom, I don't quite get what you are talking about, one problem could be that MX view is designed for early windows and XP may not install it directly, I have published a work around for this.

Send me a personal message with your email address and I will send you a file and instructions on how to load it into windows XP.

Alan.

Back