Tascam M3700-32

lexistaul

Does anyone have the full manual and schematics for this board? I have no problem paying for it, please reply or help
Thanks
Lexi

UPDATE: After weeks of dealing with teac I finally got them to make a copy of the manual they have. It's not in the original binding and it is just copies of the pages, but it is in full and was worth $60.00

So thanks for the response!

I now have my system back up and running, now sweeter then ever. I did a complete overhaul of the board and by the way I removed the JLCooper Balancing kit. I have installed outboard balancers for the board. A few more wires to run through but what the hey!

If anyone is interested in the kit let me know, It does have updated version 1.37. I never used it, I just got tired of seeing it in the board and don't really know anything about it. I did take pics of the overhaul if anyone wants to see a M-3700-32 stripped to the chassis

Last edited:
I do have a manual but scanning is problematic due to page size and fold out sheets, I’ll have another look at it. Is there anything in perticular you need?

Alan

Hello, I have installed a LA-3500 I/O + 4 Balancing Kits with my M-3700. Now the umbalance jack ins 1-16 tape in channels do not longer work which are connected to the + 4 in balancing board. the the sound is now only very dull over it. is that normal? when I send a signal to the +4 sub-d connectors, everything sounds fine

Best, Nik

Back