tascam DP-02CF

danno1966

Hey guys I have a tascam dp-02cf and it seems to work great until i try to import a song...I have canged it to a wave file and I can see it on my pc but the tascam does not see it..I can copy them to the cf card and I can see them but when I close the usb and go to import them they don't show up...

Hey guys I have a tascam dp-02cf and it seems to work great until i try to import a song...I have canged it to a wave file and I can see it on my pc but the tascam does not see it..I can copy them to the cf card and I can see them but when I close the usb and go to import them they don't show up...

The single biggest hiccup that alot of people run into: make sure it is 44.1/16 format and a MONO track. The portastudios don't work with stereo tracks, unless it is the master. Double check your tracks to make sure they are mono and I'm pretty sure you'll discover something isn't up to spec. Don't worry, it's gotten me a few times too.;):p

You should be able to split up the stereo track into two mono tracks with whatever software you are using on the PC/Mac.

Back