Tascam DP-02 Master write problems

Carri

HELP! I've been using my tascam DP-02 for a few years now and have been recording and burning to CD's with no problem.....until today! I've recorded a song on partition 2 and when I go to Master write, the song is NOT on the list of songs to put the check in the box. I am totally baffled. Where did it go? It shows up on the list of songs under "song load", but not on the list of songs under master write. I'm in a hurry as I need to get this CD burned for my other singer for a wedding coming up. Can someone help me please?!!:o

It's been a while since I've used mine (DP-02CF). Are you trying to master a song, or burn the mastered tracks? I apologize for the seemingly simple questions, but just trying to figure out where in the process you are having the problem.

Master write trouble

Hi jjones1700,

I'm trying to burn the mastered tracks to a CD and the song is not listed in the list of songs to choose from in the master write function. I am so baffled as to why.
Any help would be so appreciated.

Ok I feel stupid. I just solved my problem. I forgot to master it first. I haven't done this in a while and I forgot the order. Thanks for your time.

Don't feel bad, we've all overlooked the simple stuff before. Glad you figured it out and are back on track; no pun intended.;)

Back