Tascam DP-01 shematic or service manual

Dad Roadie

Hi To all,
Would anyone in the forum happen to have either a schematic or service manual for a Tascam DP-01 (Plain Blue version)
Recently one was donated that they tried to use a AC variac (!!!!!) on the DC voltage input because they didn't have the correct supply! The main board believe it or not isn't burn't but there is no power to anything when I turn it on with a known good power supply. I don't see any kind of fuse that would have protected it. I would like to try to get this working for my students. Any help would be appreciated!
All the Best!
Dad Roadie

Hi To all,
Would anyone in the forum happen to have either a schematic or service manual for a Tascam DP-01 (Plain Blue version)
Recently one was donated that they tried to use a AC variac (!!!!!) on the DC voltage input because they didn't have the correct supply! The main board believe it or not isn't burn't but there is no power to anything when I turn it on with a known good power supply. I don't see any kind of fuse that would have protected it. I would like to try to get this working for my students. Any help would be appreciated!
All the Best!
Dad Roadie
found free tascam manual here

Back