Tascam atr 60-16 operation/maintenance manual

studio5

Hi

i have a tascam atr 60-16 and i'm looking for the operation/maintenance manual. Does anyone have an idea on where i can order it from, or sell me a copy (physical or pdf)?

Thanks, grigoris

TASCAM ATR 60-16 FRONT.jpg

I find it amazing, in this day and age, a person can find about any source of information online, but for some reason, this simple request has proven to be unbelievably dismal...
All dressed up with no where to go...sigh.

What's more amazing is, two letters, both address TO Tascam, two weeks apart, suppose to be 7 to 10 day (work) reply, no reply from either.

By the way, thanks for your amazing advise and next time, check your links for those that take your advise literally.

Hey Grigoris, hey Wendell,

I've been looking for a manual in PDF format, too. Even bought one at SRmanuals online only to find out, it was a 4 page brochure. Hopefully it will be refunded. The BR-20 service manual they had on offer was genuine though.

The ATR-60/16 manual is a lot of pages and I don't have the time to convert the whole manual to PDF. Also, I don't have a scanner right now and even if I had, it wouldn't be big enough for the schematics. What I can offer you though, is taking snapshots with my camera from specific pages, if you know what yo need. I realize this is everything else than optimal. What I do in such a case is configuring an ebay search notification that searches world wide and notifies you by email if something crops up. I've done this now for the ATR-60/16 manual (just in case it comes up in Germany and you don't see it, because the seller doesn't ship anywhere else). If it comes up, I'll contact you or stack it and would make sure you get it somehow. Maybe fight it out :D or take turns...

Best
Tim

Hi timkroeger,

Wow, there is a God! I am so appreciative over the fact you even responded, let alone to reach out with a helping hand!

Mainly what my machine needs is the re-callibration of the settings for tape tension. I believe there is information in the manual that will tell what the tension should be for the final adjustment of each individual pot. Once I achieve that information, hopefully by you, I'll be on my way to buy a Tentelometer.

If you could be so gracious to take a picture of the pages relevant to my needs, sir, I will ask the creator to make you a saint!

In the mean time, for me to obtain the complete manual, please keep me posted on any updates you may find out about it. I'll be more than happy to compensate you financially if you are successful.

Thank you so much,
Wendell

Hi all,

Thought you might be interested in this: I am proudly announcing the availability of the complete Tascam ATR-60-16's Operation and Maintenance Manual in PDF format, freshly scanned in a very high resolution definition.

Please PM me if you're interested (file weighs ca. 30 MB)

Cheers,
Jonathan

Back