Seting FX reverb and delay on microphone

Aleksandar

Hello friends,
yesterday I got Tascam DM 24 and I'm starting to get into the secret operation of the device !! I have a question on how the internal effects of the furniture on the microphone !! I can never find my way and adjust the reverb or dalay to microfon !! ?? Please, it's urgent, I would need someone to write a step-by-step, how to add FX effects to the main signal (voice or instrument), and thank you for your reply !!!
Alex

I'm guessing you are referring to the DP-24. There are LOTS of YouTube videos on that unit and many on FX specifically.

I found the Tascam DM-24 manual for the effects and it may not be an easy thing for someone to write a step by step explanation how to do what you want as the effects seem to be able to be routed in several different ways, either as an insert or a send and receive (might be other options as well). The effects manual I linked below gives fairly good explanations. If you're just starting to use a mixer this one may be somewhat of a challenge.

DM-24 Effects Manual...........
http://tascam.com/content/downloads/products/299/DM-24_effects_manual.pdf

All DM-24 downloads....
Product: DM-24 | TASCAM

A bit of a read, but it may help understand using effects in your mixer....
Inserts vs Effects Sends – Which to use for what – Music And Technology

Hey arcakis , thanks a lot on this useful and usable instructions for setting the internal effects TASCAM DM 24. I have a classic operating instructions and I did not know that there is this manual !! Once again, thank you very much !!!!
Alexander

Back