Problems with sound and REMOTE control TASCAM DM 4800

toreleiren

I have some issues regarding my TASCAM DM 4800 mixer....I just changed my other "music"-PC to my old one, and I have been "messing around with my PROJECTS on the mixer....That means, I can't get any sound from the PC BACK to the TASCAM and thru my speakers in any projects.....I had it work just a few minutes before...That means I cannot playback thru my TASCAM from my PC....I did that before, but after I connected back to my old one, it's been like a nightmare....Maybe I kind of deleted my PROJECTS when I was about to load them....Cuz when I stood in the line where each project was, I accidentally hit the ENTER button and not LOAD....Does that really Delete the project by doing that? Please do help me.... think also, for the future, that if I am gonna use ONE Projects for only monitoring like mp3's, songs on my PC, I can name it like, PC-SOUND. And regular CUBASE projects, I can just call them CUBASE 1, CUBASE 2, or the name of the song or something similar....I think maybe this is a routing issue, or what do you guys think? Also, when I have opened my CUBASE 5 before, the REMOTE LAYER faders always move into their positions....Now, they don't move at all.....What is wrong???I hope someone out here will help me, cause I really have a lot of porojects that needs to be done within the month of May....

Make sure the DM4800 is on and reboot the PC.
Make sure your firewire and USB cable are plugged in.
You may have to redo the devices in Cubase.

Back