Dp-32 ?.has anyone got it to slave?

zazz

hmmmm
I'm a bit confused ..I have read a couple of reviews where it says they have got the dp-32 to slave to midi devices...even usng midi clock as well as mtc.

And sure enough the word "slave" appears in the menu as an option.

Somebody even said they have slaved one dp-32 from another to have two working together.

Now I have pretty much gone through every permutation on the dp-32 but I can't get it into slave mode. ..

I even noticed that in the manual it says that the dp-32 will not recognise song position in midi clock as a slave.

Im thinking maybe 1.04 is a disabled midi slave mode? ...I mean people have had it working in the past and it's an option in the menu.

If somebody could just post a combination of the options in the midi menu panel that would result in the transport controls being disabled ..ie in slave mode..that would be a huge result.

Thanks!

Just on the offchance that somebody actually replies with a solution ...I now really don't care if the dp32 can slave or not ...it would probably be glitchy anyway.

I now have a pretty good working method using the dp32 as a master mtc start...the sequencer is rock solid and the dp32 seems to be consistent so there is no waver over long recording periods which I thought there might be.

So now I can just throw down my sequenced stuff as temporary early backing tracks allowing me to move around the song quickly while I work on guitars etc in the sure knowledge that I can go back and improve things because it's all fixed at zero .....perfecto!:thumbs up:

Last edited:
Back