DP-02 and FAT Partition

steveb8

Any help on this is appreciated...I have been successful with USB connection to Mac Desktop and have audio files that have been converted to the appropriate .wav format, the 16 bit 44.1kHz mono WAV format with the .WAV extension. The files I've used are easily dragged to the WAV directory once the DP-02 mounts.

So the files are the correct format but I am now struggling because the DP-02 is not accepting the files. Each time the drag and drop hangs and the DP-02 just freezes instead of copying.

So I have reformatted the FAT partition of the DP-02 and it is now clear (nothing in it) and tried again but I got the same result. The DP-02 continues to hang during the copy.

Any ideas?

I figured this out...There is a command that allows you to reformat the FAT partition and I tried this but the import problem repeated and it froze up the DP-02. I missed it but there is another command Menu>Disk>Reformat and this displays Partition 3. Partition 3 is the FAT partition and it is sized 6GB by default. I think with all the freezes and having to kill the DP-02 the FAT partition went tits up so reformatting it fixed the problem and I'm happy now back to importing tracks.

Back