2488NEO question - Exporting tracks to Wav

ry1633

Hi all,
On the 2488NEO - isn't there a faster way to export all the tracks out of a project than the standard way? Someone told me about an alternate way that was MUCH faster, but now I can't remember it. :/

Thanx, ryan

How are you exporting the wav files, via cd burner or usb? The cd option takes much longer since you have to generate the wav files, create the cd image and then burn the cd. exporting to USB only involves creating the wav files, and the copy from the machine to a PC is much quicker than burning a CD.

And remember to add all the wav files in one go using the insert button - its quicker to export 10 files in one go than one at a time....

Zeek

Zeek,

yeah the INSERT function was the quick way that I forgot. can you walk me through that again?

-R

Zeek,

yeah the INSERT function was the quick way that I forgot. can you walk me through that again?

-R

Get to the point where you can see the files for exporting. Push the "Insert" button and a tick will be placed beside the file. Use the scroll wheel to move to another file. Select it by pushing the insert again. When you have selected all the files you want to export (they will have a tick beside them) then push the Enter/Yes button.
Only push the Enter/Yes button when you have made your selection as it starts the export

To deselect a file just push the insert button again to remove the tick

HTH
Zeek

So you load the song, and then do insert to see the list of tracks is that right? I thought there was a way to list all the individual tracks in a song project and then export them all by putting check marks by them.
-Ry

I thought there was a way to list all the individual tracks in a song project and then export them all by putting check marks by them.
-Ry
Yes. When you're in the Wave Export window, you use the INSERT button to choose the tracks you want to export.

Back