2488NEO with DP-24SD

amazonwalrus123

I've had 2488NEO for 8 years. Stop and play buttong quit...Bout to get the 24SD....You think it would be possible somehow to hook the 2 up together somehow?

I've had 2488NEO for 8 years. Stop and play buttons quit...
I've had the button issue on my NEO and it's a fairly common problem. I've 'fixed' it when it happens with a short squirt of DeOxit contact cleaner down through the side of the problematic button and tapping the button several times. Do it with the machine turned off.
Amazon.com: Hosa D5S-6 CAIG DeoxIT 5% Spray Contact Cleaner, 5 oz.: Musical Instruments

Bout to get the 24SD....You think it would be possible somehow to hook the 2 up together somehow?
They can't be 'synced' if that's what you mean. You could dump tracks between the two via the audio connections, but that's about all.

Hi,new to the forum.I've been a 2488 user for about 12 years and I love it.I do have a question if I may.I just looked into getting a DP 24 and was very disappointed with its midi sync functions.Everytime I used it as the master running MTC to Logic in Windows it was full of timing errors and glitches which I've never had a problem with the 2488.My question is are there any sync issues that anyone is aware of in regards to the 2488 neo?My MkII has button issues that are probably not worth fixing and a lot of material that doesn't seem to be easily transferred to the DP 24 along with the sync issues.If anyone has any knowledge on this subject it would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Back