SOLVED: Cubase Shows/Plays NO Sound on"Stereo Out" Even Though Routing AppearsCorrect

Robertt8

SOLVED: Cubase Shows/Plays NO Sound on"Stereo Out" Even Though Routing AppearsCorrect

This has been solved.

Turned out since I just did a deep clean on my imac using Onyx and it deleted my registration of one of my plugins (Control by Brainworks). Since that plugin was used on my master bus, it didn't let any sounds pass through. After hours of messing with routing, I realized the issue.

Hey guys!

Everything was working great on my Cubase projects (running through Scarlett 18i20).

I'm opening projects I was working on just weeks ago and suddenly, no sound it coming out of the stereo bus.

Here is what I'm seeing/doing...

1. All tracks appear to be routed just fine... regular tracks routed to sub groups and the routed to "Stereo Out"
  2. "Stereo Out" appears to NOT be getting any signal...all tracks are playing (meters bouncing around), BUT "Stereo Out" is not showing any meters.
  3. Everything appears to be set right...just as before...my ASIO is set to my Scarlett 18i20 and running as ADAT, and links fine.
  4. I've created a new song (just EZdrummer to test) and that track (Stereo Out) plays back just fine.

Anyone know what could be going on here?!

It's driving me nuts!

Thanks!
Tait

Last edited:
Back