Software out of reach in program

Day3091

Hi there,

This may sound really trivial but I can't reach a piece of VST software I have installed whilst i'm inside Cubase. The very top of it is visible but I can't grab it and pull it upwards into usable view. Any ideas on how to rectify this?

Is there some sort of "Window" or "View" setting that can "Arrange" or "Tile All Windows" or something along those lines?

If you can at least get your mouse over the bit you can see, try right-clicking. With luck there will be a 'move' option which will allow you to get it into view properly

Win/Mac?

What version?

If Win, in Task Manager it will (perhaps - never checked for VSTs) be showing and you can click "Switch to" to bring it to the front... mebbe...

If mac, depending on the version try running in low resolution mode, I'd some problems ages ago on my MBP Retina

Screenshot 2015-02-27 01.23.25.png

Hi there,

This may sound really trivial but I can't reach a piece of VST software I have installed whilst i'm inside Cubase. The very top of it is visible but I can't grab it and pull it upwards into usable view. Any ideas on how to rectify this?

Please state what your OS is and which version of Cubase you are using.

Solutions will vary depending on what you are running.

Back