selecting audio source in Nuendo

jpdubay

I just recently started using Nuendo and I am recording through s/pdif. I can't figure out how to select that as the audio source in Nuendo. My primary recording device is set to s/pdif in my windows mixer. Can anybody help?

first go to 'devices'...'device setup'...then VST multitrack.

make sure that the driver selected is the one for whatever soundcard you are using.

then close that box...and hit F4 to bring up the VST connections box. Click the 'inputs' tab. There should already be one bus created. click in the column on the right to select the spdif input.

then create an audio track, and the spdif input should be an option in the track input box.

Trogdor!!!!

trogdor said:
first go to 'devices'...'device setup'...then VST multitrack.

make sure that the driver selected is the one for whatever soundcard you are using.

then close that box...and hit F4 to bring up the VST connections box. Click the 'inputs' tab. There should already be one bus created. click in the column on the right to select the spdif input.

then create an audio track, and the spdif input should be an option in the track input box.

Trogdor!!!!Burning down the country side, killing all the peasants....

Thanks for that Trogdor. I had same prob with cubase - ie couldn't record from my s/pdif input. "VST inputs" window comes up when you press F5 in cubase by the way - must be different to Nuendo - but you've solved the same problem for me.

Regards

Nigel

Back