Really annoying feature... fix?

Christoffah

Hey, can anyone answer this? I have about 6 blocks of a track placed perfectly together. I want to move them to the end of the song. When I start to move them, it's fine. But then as the journey goes on, the blocks start to seperate. I've been tearing my hair out trying to get over this one. Can anyone help me?

I bet I'll be kicking myself if I hear that it's one obvious icon or something, lol :rolleyes:

If I understand you correctly, you could just use the glue tool to make them all into one "block", and then move it that way. Assuming you don't want to keep the blocks seperate, that is.

Glad you understand - thing is, I want to keep them as a mess as I'm still not happy completely, just want to experiment with it somewhere else. For the record, when glueing it together it still splits up and moves around just how I described :confused:

I would select all six and the do a copy, then past close to where you want it then select all six again and move to desired location, this way they might not seperate on you.

Christoffah said:
For the record, when glueing it together it still splits up and moves around just how I described :confused:

:confused: :confused: I have never had that happen to me! which Cubase are you using?

Carter said:
:confused: :confused: I have never had that happen to me! which Cubase are you using?

SX3. It's happened once before, but now it does it all the time and it's really irritating :/ The copy/paste job is what I have to settle for until I find a solution, and then I have to move them at what seems like milimeters at a time, otherwise it'll split :(

Cool, when I get home tonight I will see if I can recreate that problem, and I post too. I just dont ever remember having that problem even when I drag more that one clip a minute or two down the track

Or Group, move Ungroup.

select everything you want. Cntl+g to group and Cntl+u to ungroup.

Turns out, it won't do the weird split thing anymore :S I'll post a short movie clip here if I can get it to do it again.

Back