Problem monitoring audio in Cubase LE4

minerman

Tonetard
Hi everybody,
Bought a POD X3 Live today, but sometimes the songs I already have recorded in Cubase LE4 won't play. The clock runs just like they are playing normally, but no sound. My guitar comes through like it should. I can re-start Cubase & sometimes they'll play (the songs) & sometimes they won't. I installed all the drivers, firmware, etc. to be able to monitor through the POD's soundcard. Any ideas? Open to any & all suggestions. Thanks!!!

Hi everybody,
Bought a POD X3 Live today, but sometimes the songs I already have recorded in Cubase LE4 won't play. The clock runs just like they are playing normally, but no sound. My guitar comes through like it should. I can re-start Cubase & sometimes they'll play (the songs) & sometimes they won't. I installed all the drivers, firmware, etc. to be able to monitor through the POD's soundcard. Any ideas? Open to any & all suggestions. Thanks!!!

Is it individual instruments in the project or all of the tracks?

You haven't got the monitor button(s) pressed in have you? This will mute anything already on the track.

Thanks waffelness,
No I don't have the monitor buttons pushed, sometimes the songs will play, & sometimes they don't. I'm thinking it's the USB dropout issue lots of people are talking about on the Line 6 website. I can still record, but I won't be able to record directly to Cubase. I'll have to uninstall L6 Monkey, & POD Parm, & then go back to using my HD8 & dumping tracks into my PC. Thanks again.

Back