Problem with Cubase SX and Reaktor Demo

Nunavut

Hi everyone,

Im a bit worried so any help with this would be much appreciated!

A month ago i downloaded a Reaktor4 demo which was only going to be active for 30 days etc. It expired yesterday. Now whenever I try to open Cubase, the title box pops up and in the bottom of it it says 'initialising' and it goes through all the effects and components of the program really fast.

The problem is when it gets to 'Reaktor4 Demo' it freezes. The cursor on my powerbook turns into a little rainbow pinwheel and after a good 10-15 secs a box pops up saying the Reaktor Demo has expired and then the Cubase title box dissappears and nothing opens at all. I have, to the best of my knowledge, deleted the Demo from my computer but maybe there is something else that needs to be deleted also that im not aware of. Im using a Mac Powerbook g4.

can anyone help me?! i wanna access my songs and make music!. it's what i love doing :)

thanks,

NUna.

If cubase is still trying to initialise your Reaktor demo it means the Reaktor.dll is still present in your vst folder.

So navigate to your vst folder

Typically located

C:Program FilesSteinbergVstplugins

And find the reactor dll file (should look something like this Reaktor4.dll) and delete it.

That should be all.

Back