Offer for a deal - need help exporting CPR groove patterns into standard MIDI files

Tomas3916

Hello dear Cubase users!

I offering a deal in exchange for your help and a small favor. Since I am a beat maker (hip hop/RnB oriented mainly) I recently made a purchase of Cubase optimized groove quantize patterns from a company named Cubase Tools - Groove Quantize Pack Vol 1. It includes a wealth of groove patterns from the classic drum machines/sequencers like vintage AKAI MPC line, Oberheim, TR, EMU etc) that can be applied to your MIDI sequence/track from directly within Cubase DAW to give it certain groove or swing/shuffle. Beat makers will surely know what it´s about. The thing is that I am not on Cubase but Logic pro X instead. I bought this pack by mistake thinking the pack would also contain the separate midi files for each swing pattern that I could use in Logic X as well. This however did not prove to be true to my dissapointment. My only chance how to get to these patterns is to ask for help a Cubase owner who would be kind enough and willing to help me convert/export the Cubase formatted/encoded patterns from Cubase native CPR type file into standard MIDI files. This may be a bit of work since there are over 200 patterns in this pack so some degree of patience will be probably needed on your part - sorry! In exchange for your help/time I will be happy to let you keep this pack for your own use and if things work out well, I am ready to purchase Groove Quantize Pack Vol 2. and share this with you under the same condition (exporting Cubase native CPR files into standard MIDI files for me). Let me know what you think and if you would be able to help. Thanks a lot!! Tomas

Back