increasing distorted audio in cubase

MFG

Hi,and sorry for my bad english.
I have problems with cubase and m audio 1010lt cards(using two).I just bought a pc,
and have peaks and distorted sound in cubase 5,i tried also cubase 7elements,
and it has the same problem.I am using win 7 64bit,with latest m audio driver installed (6.0.8.),
and try everything,but those distorted sound won't go away.
The thing is that when i start program everything works fine(except that i have little hum on input
channels on cubase mixer,but not on mixer in m audio driver) ,During the time sound distorts more,
and more until it become unbearable.I close program,run it again,everything works fine,and then
after some time distortion starts again.I think that i have hardware problems because i try to put
new system on pc,try to increase buffer size,try to put system on different hard drives,try it without
any plug in etc...and still distortion won't go away.Here are my pc components:
motherboard-ASUS M5A97 EVO R2.0
proccesor-AMD FX 8350
ram-HyperX 8GB FURY DDR3 1866MHz
power-COOLERMASTER B700 v2 RS700-ACABB1-EU
Hard drive-seagate hybrid 1 tb sshd + wd 500gb(i tried to put system on both,problem won't disappear)
The only thing that i have on my mind,and not checked yet , is the ram memory-1866mhz,
and the mother board says it support 1333mhz,i don't know if this could be a problem.
Please, if anyone know the answer,notice me.

on the bottom right of your screen is the volume icon right click it and go in recording peripherics. Find your interface and put it at a very low volume level. Tell me if that did anything

Back