I need a Logical Editor wizard

Vigo

So what im trying to do :

Im using the logical editor to set a kickdrum tracks that i've just cut to be of AT LEAST 180 ms.

There's no problem there all goes smoothly. BUT :

Is there a way to only affect the tracks that i've selected with the editor cause right now, i select my tracks i push the apply button in the editor and somehow the tracks above my kickdrum track gets affected as well (i guess they enter in the editor's conditions)

This problem really is bugging me i don't want to skip every single track 1 by one there's like 500 kick hits * 3 mics and that's just for the kickdrum i havn't started snares, toms etc.

Any help will be appreciated :D

no idea what editor your using,or your workflow ... but it sounds like you need to make the clip "unique" ... make a copy of the bit you want to edit (bounce/export it) ... or if its 1 sample make a copy of that rename it to "kick_fat_2" (or whatever) and import the copy and cut that

Problem solved, i added as a condition that the track had to be precisely the same name as the tracks i was working (If track name of kick is "KICK AKG 888" then i add this as a condition and bingo it only edits those tracks.

Sry for the long reply delay lol

Back