Give me some feedback please

fantastic!...I only hear the first song, but the sound quality is clearly evident...excellent guitar work too...great voice too...keep it up...mind if I pass your link to a friend at Artisan?--he is always looking for audio for movie trailors.

Some real nice tunes there. I was especially impressed by the mixdown. I reviewed the songs on a pair of computer creative speakers worth about 5 pesos and your tunes sounded good on them, everything was clear and there. Great job!

mic pre

hey chucknd good job everything is real clear, very professional. One question what kind of mic pres were used?

tmay,
thanks for the comment. as far as pre go, im not sure. the vocals on "alright","louder, "makes me high" were recorded at a friend house into protools. im not sure what he used, i just got a vocal track back to put back in on my system. the vocal on "when im w/ you" was cut at mt place w/ a beyer 834 straight into my aardvark card, so whatever pres are in the card are the only i used, same thing w/ all my guitars and stuff- straight into the aardvark.
thanks for checking it out,
chuck

Back