Getting a Particular Sound Out of Cubase

YellowCalx

I have Cubase 5 and used a VSTi kalimba (from the HALionOne plugin) on one of my tracks. When I exported, I noticed the kalimba sounded like shit. I eventually figured it out: if you mess with HALionOne's Efficiency bar, it will give you a better sound INSIDE Cubase, but not when the track is exported.

I need to somehow save this sound I'm hearing on my Cubase project (and then import it back). Any ideas on how to do this?

Thanks.

I have Cubase 5 and used a VSTi kalimba (from the HALionOne plugin) on one of my tracks. When I exported, I noticed the kalimba sounded like shit. I eventually figured it out: if you mess with HALionOne's Efficiency bar, it will give you a better sound INSIDE Cubase, but not when the track is exported.

I need to somehow save this sound I'm hearing on my Cubase project (and then import it back). Any ideas on how to do this?

Thanks.

I was not a big user of HalionOne but that does not seem right. I had never seen that 'Efficiency bar' but I would think it would be there to save resources while using it. It doesn't make sense that Cubase would export any different than where it was set.

I will move this to the appropriate forum here so you will hopefully get better answers.

:)

Back