Focusrite Scarlett 2i2/Cubase 6.5

maddie01

Trying to set up the inputs and outputs of this - I can record into Cubase 6.5 and see the wavefrom etc on a playback but I cannot hear the playback through the monitors - using a Mac Tower - obviously doing something stupid!! Any help or guidance greatly appreciated. Thank you.
cubas3.pngcubas 2.pngcubas 1.png

It looks like your output channel is inactive in the top picture. Can you click there where it says 'Inactive' and activate it?

Fingers crossed I will try that to see if it work if it does I knew it was something stupid - mainly me!!! Many thanks for your quick response very much appreciated - have a good weekend.

I'm home now and have fired up Cubase. It seems you can't edit those 'Inactive' fields as easily as I thought. I have solved this issue before after a crash and Cubase switched to a different ASIO driver after restarting, but I can't remember how.

Device-Device setup VST AUDIO SYSTEM, check if this is set to your Focusrite unit. Next up i'd press f4 and check the STUDIO tab, push add channel and you should find your Focusrite outputs for a "monitor" setup

Back