dual display

AMcB

Why you gotta be so mean?
how can i get cubase to open in both screens? so i can have the project in one window and plugins in the other or the mixer in the other or something like that?

You have to spread the cubase window across both screens. Then you can shrink the project window to fit in one and pull the plugins on the other

You have to spread the cubase window across both screens. Then you can shrink the project window to fit in one and pull the plugins on the other

This is one way.

You can also click on the window (mixer, plugin, whatever) and select "Alway's on top", then you can slide it out of the cubase window.

Attachments

• cubase.JPG
    cubase.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 108
First your computer has to have that option... otherwise it is a mimic of the original image.

Check your video card setup in Control Panel (on a PC, don't know on a Mac.)

Pete

First your computer has to have that option... otherwise it is a mimic of the original image.

Check your video card setup in Control Panel (on a PC, don't know on a Mac.)

Pete

Why would you have two screens with the same image????

Why would you have two screens with the same image????

Not that you'd want it, but my old desktop sends both signals as a mirror/duplicate. My newer desktop shuts one down and forces one as the main monitor screen, and both my laptops allow dual display with stretched or separate image screens/desktops.

Pete

Hey NL5...

I like what you were talking about but I could not locate the "Always on top" function. Where is it located?

I would like to be able to just throw certain things to the other monitor and leave my project window in the other just as you displayed.

Try right clicking in the window border (menu bar) of a window. It may not be available on all windows, but the mixer, cheenel edit, plug in, and transport bar should all feature this option:)

Right click on the light blue bar (see red arrow)

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 55
Back