cue mix Cubase 8 Pro

Atkron205

After I moved my stuff, now my cue buss will not work. I didnt change any connections on my physical rack or change any settings in Cubase. I have a cue buss set up in control room, am using line outs 5/6 for the signal input into my headphone amp. no matter what I do I can only get the main LR mix output from 5/6. I have tried deleting the buss and adding it back. When I activate the cue sends, I can see the meter output in the control room cue, the channel sends work as far as I can turn one down and see it on the cue output meter. If I go into the UR 824 program, the only way I get signal out of 5/6 is to route the LR mix to 5/6. :mad:

That sounds really odd. Something must have changed.

I don't use 'Control Room' myself so may not be much help here.

When things go funky, I suggest starting in 'safe start mode'. See if shit works again.

ok, I'm a dumbass. outputs on the 824 are grouped mix 1,2,3,4. mix 1 being outputs 1 and 2. so mix 3 is my Cue mix. I had mix 1 routed to 5/6, should have been mix 3. This is done from the 824 GUI, not from within Cubase. I was messing with it trying to set up another set of PA speakers and forgot I had changed the setting. Thanks Jimmy!:facepalm:

ok, I'm a dumbass. outputs on the 824 are grouped mix 1,2,3,4. mix 1 being outputs 1 and 2. so mix 3 is my Cue mix. I had mix 1 routed to 5/6, should have been mix 3. This is done from the 824 GUI, not from within Cubase. I was messing with it trying to set up another set of PA speakers and forgot I had changed the setting. Thanks Jimmy!:facepalm:

Glad you got it figured out bro!

I have not yet found need to use Control Room. Maybe I should, but so far I just have two main outs for mixes and a monitor controller that lets me change levels for the drum room. There is a mixer in there that seems to work so far.

Ain't fixing it til I need to. And won't have an issue like yours.... :)

Cheers!

Back