Cubase and Nuendo Project Open Help Please

dragan1975

Hi I am hoping that someone can help. I have upgraded my system to Nuendo 4 and Cubase 4 as well. I work at home and in the studio as well.. The issue I have is my saved files on the home computer do not open correctly in the studio. The issue is with VST. For example Waves audio track plugin does not open with have it was set when saved at home. Some thing with Izotope. It loads, however I have to go back in and adjust the settings. Same thing with various VST instruments. The are reset to the default bank not the instrument I selected.

Never had this issue with SX3. Can someone point me in the right direction. Thanks.

Hi I am hoping that someone can help. I have upgraded my system to Nuendo 4 and Cubase 4 as well. I work at home and in the studio as well.. The issue I have is my saved files on the home computer do not open correctly in the studio. The issue is with VST. For example Waves audio track plugin does not open with have it was set when saved at home. Some thing with Izotope. It loads, however I have to go back in and adjust the settings. Same thing with various VST instruments. The are reset to the default bank not the instrument I selected.

Never had this issue with SX3. Can someone point me in the right direction. Thanks.

One clarification. I have Cubase 5 and Nuendo 4. The last issue I had was with a Nuendo 4 project file. I save the file to my flash drive and open in the studio and it just does not pull the right sounds from the VST instruments and the vst plugins are all reset to default.

Might just be an issue with the file conversion? Can you save the mixer and import that into cubase? Honestly I'm surprised you can open a nuendo 4 file in cubase 5 at all.

Back